• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How does the Polaris 850 Axys Stage 2 kit work from Bikeman? (See it here!)

joey@bmp

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2010
Oak Park Heights, MN
www.facebook.com
The Bikeman Stage 2 kit for the Axys 850 on the Dyno!
Stock Compression domes.

Kit comes with Pipe, Y-Pipe, Head, S2 Torque Link flash and clutching.

The Polaris head works very well and really works with the 850.
We had to go back to the drawing board to concept some new designs to beat the power of the factory head.
You would be surprised how many different domes we modeled before actually producing them.
Then once the testing started we were able to verify what the models were showing.
We made small refinements and ended up making some good mid-range power while still adding some up top.
Our head uses the new small high velocity coolant design similar to the stock head to maximize uniform heat transfer.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Stage 2 sweeps video-

Long pull video-

S
Dec 28, 2009
Wonder what polaris would do with the warranty if there was a failure. I assume re-flashing void the warranty right there.

joey@bmp

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2010
Oak Park Heights, MN
www.facebook.com
Wonder what polaris would do with the warranty if there was a failure. I assume re-flashing void the warranty right there.

Thanks that is a common question/statement!
If the ECU fries from the reflash then yes I believe the ECU would not be warrantied. We have not fried any ECU's.
Anything that adds power could have a negative impact on the warranty of any item that fails because of the modification.
If something fails that is not the result of added power then it should be covered.
I would check with your dealer.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho

If this "mod" is done, it will definitely void your warranty! That being said, there are many who dont care, and just want that extra power. Having 190 - 200 HP would make this sled an absolute BLAST to ride!! :)

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Joey

Were your tests conducted with the fuel setting in "91", or "eth" mode?
Just debating whether I should have my '19 refreshed to '20 specs, or leave as is?

Premium Features