• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
J
Jan 15, 2010
So you're saying you're finally tired of winning?
Not me. Keep the winning coming!!!

That makes absolutely zero sense.

Take the time to read the actual transcript of what Trump discussed with the President of Mexico. Does not matter your political affiliation: the whole Mexico wall promise was a blatant lie. He asked the Mexican President to stop talking about the wall, to stop people remembering about his campaign promise. Winning alright. More like whining.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm not going to let it bother me.
Taking the good, and accepting what I may not agree with.

In all seriousness, you guys may want to give that a try.
It beats being pissed off all the time.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Dont care who pays for the wall as long as it gets built.
Best wall idea ive heard thus far;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLPsFeSw4Y

Of course it makes sense and is the right thing to do, but the lefty libbies will obstruct moving in the right direction simply because they have equated the wall to Trump.
Anything that our great President Trump is for, they are against.
They are obstructionists.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The lefty libbies talk like they have the resolve to resist to the point of a civil war.

That's funny.
Our side has like 8 trillion bullets & they can't decide which bathroom to use.

J
Jan 15, 2010
The lefty libbies talk like they have the resolve to resist to the point of a civil war.

That's funny.
Our side has like 8 trillion bullets & they can't decide which bathroom to use.

I guess the opiate crisis is really getting bad in SD... the effects seem to be amplified when you mix em with cheap whiskey.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I guess the opiate crisis is really getting bad in SD... the effects seem to be amplified when you mix em with cheap whiskey.

I think it's getting bad everywhere.
Hopefully our great President Trump can implement tougher penalties against drug related offenses.

J
Jan 15, 2010
I think it's getting bad everywhere.
Hopefully our great President Trump can implement tougher penalties against drug related offenses.

You totally missed my point. have some more cheap whiskey...

Yea, locking everyone up sure seems to be effective, sure has worked well in the past.... I'm surprised you aren't pushing for implementing Singapore style drug penalties.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Now this... right here is ironic and plain funny.

Life is funnier than fiction at times. :face-icon-small-dis

<iframe width="600" height="338" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/swcJzacZkWU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
So then why did we not spend any money here in our own contry when oboma was in. Oh:face-icon-small-dis thats right we gave it all to other contrys thay that would rather kill us. WHAT THE F figer it out people,,,,,

J
Jan 15, 2010
So then why did we not spend any money here in our own contry when oboma was in. Oh:face-icon-small-dis thats right we gave it all to other contrys thay that would rather kill us. WHAT THE F figer it out people,,,,,

I assume you are referring to irans money that was returned to them when the sanctions were lifted? You do realize that that was never your money and that not returning it to them at that point would have been a violation of international law equal to stealing it? If the sanctions had not been lifted it'd still be stashed somewhere and you wouldn't be able to spend a dime of it.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I have heard Many Many Many slogans before from a lot of great people. That is the "BESTEST" one i have heard ever!!!. He definitely does have the "best words" so insightful!! so elegant!!!

Premium Features