• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HELP! PCV map req'd for Bikeman 900 BB kit

J
I had my sled in to the shop to get my TPS calibrated by a Cat technician, but he calibrated it to the stock settings : 0.646-0.754 (Idle stop) and Bikeman tells me to set it to .600, full closed is set the same at .414 and Bikeman gave me no setting for WOT so I had the shop set it to stock, 3.472-4.485.

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
Kevin explained it to me that I have to set it to .72. Is this the min. voltage number in the tps settings on the pcv software? If so what is the max. voltage suppose to be at? Don't think its your secondary as I have a 48/40 in now and did the same with the 42/36 that it came with. Now it is more noticeable with the new helix I also have almost 80g of magnets loaded into the weights.

Last edited:
N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
My sled was at .69 when I figured out you had to start it. The reading in the middle should be zeros until you start it. Clocked the sensor until reading came to .72 and tightened screws. Took it for a spin and all was good, granted it was raining and dark so the spin was short. I have a 48/40 helix in it which is no good for backshifting at all. Upon decel in some of the 2' of mash potatoes it wouldn't backshift at all, going to put the 42/36 back in and see if that makes a diff. Kevin at MMsports deserves alot of our business, without him I would be driving this sled back to MN and prolly end up leaving in cuffs. Thanks kevin.

J
I'm a dummy.
I had the secondary spring way over clocked. Just finished putting it back together and its running way better. I dont even know how I had it turned so tight, I put the clutch together myself the first time and I could barely get it together today with two guys!!
There's still a bog at 6800 rpm or so. Taking it out to the hills tomorrow to test and tune again.
I put one more weight in it today to bring it up to 77.8g but never had a chance to see how it'll react. Hopefully that'll bring it down a notch to around that 8250 mark.
TPS calibration was right on.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
My buddies 2013 had some issues too. Not as bad as what you are having but it didn't run clean at all. The problem was a few things. The TPS wasn't calibrated. The butterflies in the throttle bodies where not calibrated right. The bracket holding the throttle cable needed to be modified so that the butterflies would close all the way. The butterflies were out of sync. There was wires being burned by the pipe.

Premium Features