• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help me decide

S

SLAZYH

Sep 18, 2020
I'm a relatively new rider in the market for a new sled. I'm 6'2", 285 ish. I know I want a 163/165. I play in the open, some hills, not into climbing or super tight stuff. I want something that will be well rounded. I want to get a sled and keep it, so, should I get a Pro or Khaos?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
The Khaos is rad for sure. With your size and the 163/165 track length you are going to have a BLAST. overall more well rounded fun sled for your use then an RMK, good floatation and will be super responsive to rider input. Also the better shock package makes for a much more pleasent ride on the rough bumps and trails.

S

SLAZYH

Sep 18, 2020
I keep leaning towards the Khaos, but I haven't ridden a newer sled, let alone the Axys chassis. I have an '03 RMK edge, so it's worlds apart. The other thing I can't make my mind about is 2.6, or 2.75 track for Washington cascade concrete...

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Khaos for sure is more fun in the open meadows, only time I dont like the Khaos is going up steep stuff.

Nooby

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2013
NE Nebraska
I'm a relatively new rider in the market for a new sled. I'm 6'2", 285 ish. I know I want a 163/165. I play in the open, some hills, not into climbing or super tight stuff. I want something that will be well rounded. I want to get a sled and keep it, so, should I get a Pro or Khaos?

5 minutes after your purchase choice call Boondocker and turbo whatever you buy and up the grin factor 10 fold.
I go places and do things I used to drive away from.
I assure you it will be all that you will ever need.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
In central Washington, i don't care for the 2.6, it spins too much, that's comparing it to the powerclaw.
Definitely go with the Khaos. Shocks are nice and sled is playful.

Sent it

Premium Features