• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Helium Hoods for Polaris Matryx - Black

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Too late. My sleds sky blue/black, but more blue… nah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Price went up quite a bit from the axys hood, ouch! Dam cool hood though, love mine on my axys.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Paul [mention]Sled Solutions [/mention]is awesome to work with and has a Matryx Helium hood landing on my porch Saturday!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Paul [mention]Sled Solutions [/mention]is awesome to work with and has a Matryx Helium hood landing on my porch Saturday!

I imagine you get sweaty pulling Chadly out all the time so you need heated storage. Your sled finally came?

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I imagine you get sweaty pulling Chadly out all the time so you need heated storage. Your sled finally came?

Ships this week…. One can only hope Coyote Shipping sticks to their timeframe. Dealer said usually a week, sometimes less

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Should have read the fine print where it said spring order

I’m not one of those whiners bashing Polaris, nor was I one that sold my current sled and was stuck with nothing to ride. So, I’m stoked to get my new sled, spring checked or not and ride!

Premium Features