• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heated fork mount case

P
Nov 29, 2020
Just wanted to show off a little project we have been working on, this is for all those guys rocking the C3 heated bars. We have come up with a case that mounts in place of the front number plate. We have built a heat exchanger that sits in the bottom of the case and is plumbed into the heated bars system, so circulates 90c fluid through it. this helps remove heat from the bike, not always an issue but it does do that and it also warms up your sammichs', gloves, toques and unthaws your goggles. We have got 4 full days so far and all results are good. Its a pretty easy plug and play onto your existing c3 heated bars. it could work on other heated bars but it will need to have different fittings added. if your handy you can likely make it work with your aftermarket thermostat as well if you don't have heated bars. Looking to have the available early in the new year.

nanuk 905 mounted case.jpg heated nanuk case.jpg

Last edited:
P
Nov 29, 2020
So many questions!!! Are you going to sell these? thoughts on installing a small fan and and exhaust port for drying? would that even work?
We will be selling these yes, currently I have a usb charger in mine and the combination of a voyager pro, headlight, and usb charger is too much load on the charging system and it kills my battery. i have disconnected the usb charger and its fine. I think a small fine may work depending on the bike you have. that will be something someone else can tackle.

P
Nov 29, 2020
this is super cool! how did you mount the case?
we found a supplier that makes rubber quick clamps with mounting brackets on them. the mfg does not make the model we have, we purchase a bunch of sets off of a UK distributor and are going to have the mfg from one of our current mfg's.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I simply run the hoses to the heated bars up through a soft number plate bag where i keep gloves, Simple

Premium Features