• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

head cam clips, riding in WA

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Factor in, there wasn't much fresh snow (maybe 1ft) and it was fluff, then the stuff underneath had been rained on and was slick..

Hey Wyo it was nice to meet you. You were a week early.....it has snowed so much it is insane. We rode yesterday and White Rad was in this afternoon said he couldn't even tell we were there yesterday. The ski area is using snowcats to clear the chair lift lines and they are 30 feet in the air and no signs of letting up

Woody

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Hey Wyo it was nice to meet you. You were a week early.....it has snowed so much it is insane. We rode yesterday and White Rad was in this afternoon said he couldn't even tell we were there yesterday. The ski area is using snowcats to clear the chair lift lines and they are 30 feet in the air and no signs of letting up

Woody

Go figure I show up when you can't see past your skis. It was nasty wet sat.

S

SHOP!

Apr 21, 2011
MT. baker
I call that tree ridding in northern Washington hahaha. Well with the riding areas that are open right now anyway. If you don't think wyo can ride your wrong I took him riding it sucked cause the weather was so bad and we couldn't see anything. He might not have caught it all on camera but from what I and a few others saw he made that stocker look pretty darn good.

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
It's true, helmet cam kills technical scenes. I posted a tree riding vid a few days back and it was way more technical than it looks. Nothing overly extreme, but I was still pretty disappointed with how tame some of the slopes looked.

Example: The sidehill at the 1 minute mark. It looks like "just another sidehill" in the vid, but in real life it was actually a pretty decent line. (At least in my opinion) Or the hillclimb at 1:45 - looks flat compared to how it really looked.

Oh well, nice clips Wyo. I know you have a few haters since you are quick to speak your mind. I do believe what you have done with the sled has really helped the handling though. Heck, I don't see how it couldn't. Now that I have my Pro, all other sleds just feel very wide in comparison on the steep technical sidehills. I wish I could give yours a try, I'm sure it is much better feeling than stock.

Sweet vid demo, you keep forgetting the most important thing though its not the rider or the helmet cam that makes your vid look not as impressive its that your riding a polaris pro, it makes the most technical look tame as i first rode one i thought any blind one legged idiot could make burandt his biotch on one of these:face-icon-small-win Just sayin haha good vid though looks like fun

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
I call that tree ridding in northern Washington hahaha. Well with the riding areas that are open right now anyway. If you don't think wyo can ride your wrong I took him riding it sucked cause the weather was so bad and we couldn't see anything. He might not have caught it all on camera but from what I and a few others saw he made that stocker look pretty darn good.

Great, now he is going to have to by a new helmet....lol

Kidding...I like watching just about everyone's videos.

Premium Features