• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I Rode REV4 Chassis for the first time, very confused...

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
I'll never have a doo without the ace. In fact as soon as my turbo x shows up before my first ride I'm putting my raptors and ace on the turbo

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
Rear track shock. The fts I just use the clickers to make adjustments when I feel it needs it. Also have t-mo locked out.

D
Dec 22, 2018
As what I have tried axys, its similar effect on me as I feel steering is very heavy compared to Doo. But they are 2 totally different sleds that you ride differently.

My setup for 2020+ experts:

-Change T-Motion to C-Motion for increased stability and to reduce washout
-Set rear torsion springs to #2 or #3 depending on your weight
-Disconnect the sway bar
-Set front shock springs to position #2
-Set your skis to center position, either cutting the bushing or swapping to Lynx bushings
-Make sure that ski rubbers are always in good condition, cheap fix if you feel that they are getting too loose. Replace the originals at least every 500km. Would go for salazzking or durapro ski rubbers for the best long term solution.
-For technical terrain and deep climbs, use short position on quick strap limiter. For overall riding long position is good for me.

What comes to front strap quick adjuster, as stock positions are #3 (long) and #5(short) and works fine for most of the riders. If you like to have more ski lift for bowties etc., change the quick strap to position #2 and #4. Don't forget the adjust normal strap too as it needs to be same length as quick adjuster on long position.

02sedona

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Reno, NV
Last edited:
Premium Features