• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Haydays - whose going?

B
Nov 29, 2007
Minimalsnowta
Going to be a tough decision. Will be in Shakopee Mon-Wed that week and then back home there is the Central Wissota 100, 4 days of hot dirt track action, from Wed-Sat. ??????:confused:

HayDays is always the weekend before the 100's start. Cedar Lake has the IRA vs. Knoxville Challenge for 410 Sprints the same weekend every year if you want to see some racin' Sat nite. :beer;

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
HayDays is always the weekend before the 100's start. Cedar Lake has the IRA vs. Knoxville Challenge for 410 Sprints the same weekend every year if you want to see some racin' Sat nite. :beer;

By god your right!!!! I was a week off!! Thanks for pointing that out to me.:beer;

September 10
WISSOTA 100s
Dakota State Fair Speedway – Practice Night
North Central Speedway – Practice Night

September 11
WISSOTA 100s
Gillette Thunder Speedway – Practice Night
Dakota State Fair Speedway – Racing Begins
North Central Speedway – Racing Begins

September 12
WISSOTA 100s
Gillette Thunder Speedway – Racing Begins
Dakota State Fair Speedway – Racing Continues
North Central Speedway – Racing Continues

September 13
WISSOTA 100s
Gillette Thunder Speedway – Racing Continues
Dakota State Fair Speedway – Racing Continues
North Central Speedway – Racing Continues

HAYDAYS --- Sept 6 & 7

T
Nov 26, 2007
oconomowoc,wi
I will be they're along with the other puss nuts i ride with.We will try to have some hotties again this year ( stippers or **** sluts )--we dont have much to sell so it will be more one on one with the whores this year.---jim

B
Dec 8, 2004
Monticello, Mn
Save room for the Cook!!!!

The Traveling Fun Show will be there.
Cave:beer;

Entry Fees $120
Beer $240
Food $150
Tab at TS premier $530 (Jimmy's Tussle free to watch LOL)
Cab fares to Minneapolis $90
Tab at club :eek: $300
bottle of ibu $5

Making Breakfast for the TFS when I got back... Priceless

Watching Cave dig a four foot deep hole in the sand with his feet was pretty funny too:):beer;:beer;:beer;:eek:

Last edited:

irydcat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
lidgerwood nd
I will be there, this will be my 4th year coming. Had a scare this year my nephew decided to get married that weekend but I talked him out of it last weekend. 5 of us comming from billings MT

Premium Features