• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hawkfest 2010

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
To all Hawknuts,

There is no air service into the Logan airport. You should fly into Salt Lake City.

There are 2 shuttle services from the SLC airport to Logan.
Salt Lake Express (208) 656-8824
Cache Valley Airport Shuttle (435) 563-6400

The first one is cheaper, but they have fewer runs between the airport and Logan, more stops(takes longer) and you need local tranport between their terminal and the hotel.

The second place is $92 round trip -drop off and pick up at our hotel.

Hotel is $69/night and has 2 queen size beds.

Four of Bud's rental Hawks are now spoken for, so don't procrasinate!

See you all there!!!

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Early Schedule.

I would like to email this to each of you please send me a private message with your email address and I will send it to you.
Also if you have suggestions please please forward them to me.

Slide1.jpg Slide2.jpg Slide3.jpg

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
finally

i finally changed my maxi pad and got my plane ticket! im officially in for hawkfest(WEST) 2010!!!! cant wait to meet all my fellow hawkers on the west coast in person and see what real snow is all about! c ya there! ill be arriving in SL,uT on wednesday and probly sleeping in the airport till a fellow east coaster arrives thursday morning and making the trip down/over to logan! damn im so fired up right now!!!!

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
2009 Christmas in the books 2010 Hawkfest time FULL THROTTLE

Here is the flyer for Hawkfest.. Minor changes will be made but here she is guys!!!

Tons of calls and lots of people going!!! dd

hawkfest 2010 flyer for information.jpg

Last edited:
S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Mike thanks for making up stuff for Hawkfest

XXXXXXXXXXCan't wait to see the great stuffXXXXXXXXXXX

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007

Right now I can think of six off the top of my head. Some are riders some aren't. I know there are more women going and kids but don't have all their names yet.
Are you bringing a lady ??? Kids???

Nov 2, 2009
SLC, UT
Female riders at hawkfest

My wife is coming. She even got on the hawk last week for the first time and took a couple spills to try it out. I think she will just ride her sled but she is looking forward to meeting and riding with any other ladies that are coming.

H
Dec 23, 2007
Tami,

This is Jessie actually - it's easier just to use Skip's log in ....I was thinking of going but didn't want to be the only gal, besides yourself...there weren't hardly any here last year, so I thought I'd check......maybe Skip will let me come along.....boys weekend ya know!

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Wisconsin crew

The guys from Wisconsin just booked their hotels...
Tony calls him Pig Farmer and his group of great guys. They will be getting their Wednesday night. If anyone needs to have a Hawk hauled and fly you should think about hooking up with them.

Tammy

Premium Features