• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

having a problem getting my d7 started after installing bd turbo

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
mine runs... no clue what i changed i tore it all apart and blew the crank out with compressed air good and put it all back together and voila. i dont care what it was it runs now

R

rmk700rules

Oct 17, 2009
mine starts up and runs really really rough, i think i will redo the plugs tomorrow and try to get it to clear up, having a little problem with it not reading any boost. so hopefully it will make it,

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
wont register boost unless your riding it most likely wont show anything running on stand without load. one thing i noticed was my case injector on one side was really dirty like there was something stuck on it so i blew it off.. thats the only thing i can say was different after i tore it all the way down

R

rmk700rules

Oct 17, 2009
hey i got it fixed, it runs, now i gotta piece it all together and get it all dressed up, the problem was the wiring from boondocker to the ebc where it was blue black blue tan i think, the blues didnt line up so i cut and spliced it to where they did and it fired right up. just so yall know. knowledge is a great thing

Premium Features