• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got my new XP

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
S
Nov 28, 2007
Alberta
46 miles and went through the belt it came with and the free one the dealer gave me. Got back and my left hand was froze from the grip that never seemed to work otherwise I would give the dealer the finger with that hand! I am going to buy another belt and sell this POS! Anybody getting there 800 Dragons yet? How are those sleds? Also wonder if the Poo dealer would take a trade on a Ski Dont!

lololololololololol You open you pie-hole too soon

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
Unbias stand point - just from reviews alone XP is recieving bad press even from it's own kind and the new dragon 8 is coming in pretty strong with positive things, nothing but good things, good chasis like the 07 700, very strong running motor..from the sounds of it, it will be a true 158 HP....... Obviously we all need to see with our own eyes, the XP vs the D8 to see which is the better sled, but we all have our own opinion of a better sled... Runs Strong, doesn't have any major issues out of the box..... ya I'd consider that being the better sled..... just my 2....

Premium Features