• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got my new XP

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
I
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
Rriigghhtt!

Is this guy for real... what a f____n idiot!!! Those tin cans are worthless piles...

If he read all the bitching in the doo thread about those crappers, I cant imagine him popping off to us polaris people... hes a dumb A__!

This thread will be funny to revisit at in two months when these things are all backed up in the shop!

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
Now Now We need to be respectful of short bus riders. Besides the hills would be boring without them.

T

trench

Nov 28, 2007
let's go easy on him

He will be like most all xp owners , justifying that it has no problems...
He hasn't even riden it yet.. then all the crying starts .
Which is ok because I would to.
Do you think he reads the doo fourm ?
I say he dosn,t need to, His xp will run good , but maybe not great !
Thats good enough for a most doo riders...

K
Nov 26, 2007
colorado
xp owners are just depressed!

Trackpooper had to come to poo site because the slow doo site is just to depressing for him, but for me the ski-dont site makes me smile and laugh, lets see belts only last 20 miles, hadlebarr wamers only work for the first minute, bogs down in deep powder, breaks and bends easy, complete electrical falures, and then there was the snowest artical bashing the xp, saying it feels heavy, and not a good bondocker, etc, etc, etc, :) :) :) so good luck trackpooper, trying to making yourself feel beter for spending 11 grand on a ski-don't that won't

I wonder this too...........Polaris is becoming more and more attractive to ride. Not because I hate my doo's I have ridden them all my life. But, because of all the idiots that have started riding doo's and running their mouths.......

More importantly, Polaris is becoming more attractive because its a better sled. Yes, all the cat riders have gone to Doo......

D
Sep 19, 2005
I see the situation here....Owning the new XP instantly makes you the rider you were born to be.....Kinda like owning a 'Benz.....It instantly makes you a millionaire....????

H

Highmarker

Nov 20, 2004
In the west!
Wow all the hostility!! I am a doo guy myself but you cant take anything away from the poo's. Well except for the 900. If you were bashing on Arctic Cat well then thats another story. i might be with ya there. But i bet that 800 Poo will be a great sled this year. LET IT SNOW!!!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
Wow this guy isn't your typical DOO rider..... he's actually got wisdom and respect for what could be one of the best sleds polaris has ever produced. Trackpooper needs to take some lessons from HMarker... Don't get me wrong like many others I respect the right for the XP to make it's mark, but until we take ownership of these forever waited upon Dragon 8's, we really won't know how the XP's will compare and vise versa.

T
Oct 21, 2002
Idaho
Wow this guy isn't your typical DOO rider..... he's actually got wisdom and respect for what could be one of the best sleds polaris has ever produced. Trackpooper needs to take some lessons from HMarker... Don't get me wrong like many others I respect the right for the XP to make it's mark, but until we take ownership of these forever waited upon Dragon 8's, we really won't know how the XP's will compare and vise versa.

Well put. I am not out to make enemies here just some new riding friends. I have and will put my reputation on the line to meet up with you guys.. I just want to make sure you post the real results if and when I hand you the results. Please take photos of the Trackoucher in his glory!:D

P

pwdrhogRMK800

Oct 29, 2002
Casper, WY
If you look around the clown has a post like this under every sled forum, calls out the yammi and arctic cat boys as well. i think he's just trying to find someone to tow him home and make some friends.:eek:

C

cbc24

Nov 26, 2007
gp
ah god now im gonna have to start charging to pull these damn things. good profit il be rich from pulling doos.

T
Oct 21, 2002
Idaho
46 miles and went through the belt it came with and the free one the dealer gave me. Got back and my left hand was froze from the grip that never seemed to work otherwise I would give the dealer the finger with that hand! I am going to buy another belt and sell this POS! Anybody getting there 800 Dragons yet? How are those sleds? Also wonder if the Poo dealer would take a trade on a Ski Dont!

Premium Features