• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got my new XP sahkahs!

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Did you get your PCDS installed yet? It's only a $500 upgrade from what I hear. Plus $200 labor, forgot to mention that. ;) :rolleyes:

D

DLUX

Nov 26, 2007
Grande Prairie
Just letting all you lil yami dudes know to look for 4M "trackpoucher" on the windshield this weekend that way you know who just handed you your azz!:D

TAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA you so funny !!!

Its hard to belive that there is someone dumb enough to come on the yammi forum and call us out....dude do you have any idea how many guys would love to show you what 15lbs of boost and a hand full of throttle would do to your pinecone licking XPos. with the amount of money you will have invested in belts and clutch parts by the end of the year you shoulda just bought a turbo yammi!!!

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
LMAO, that's like a drunk little midget walking up and calling you out at the bar. What's a guy to do other than laugh and walk away.

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
LMAO, that's like a drunk little midget walking up and calling you out at the bar. What's a guy to do other than laugh and walk away.

No you step on him as your walking away. This guy is in the other sections calling everyone out. I guess hes got into the bottle a little early today. If i do see you i wont get to close i dont want to suck you little sled into my turbo and take out a inpeller

Last edited:
R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
No you, step on him as your walking away.

LMAO, Ya, we may accidentally step on a few XPs this winter. :D

You would prolly get down on all four's and tongue his arse.

Sorry Darko, Can't say as that ever crossed my mind, You on the other hand.................well it obviously crossed yours. :eek:

T
Oct 21, 2002
Idaho
Boy I cant tell who is getting more worked up about my XtraPower bad azz ride here. You Yamis or the Poo boys? Either way both of you are sure coming off defensive! I just want to take a ride and show you all what a real highmark is and earn the respect thats owed.

T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
Boy I cant tell who is getting more worked up about my XtraPower bad azz ride here. You Yamis or the Poo boys? Either way both of you are sure coming off defensive! I just want to take a ride and show you all what a real highmark is and earn the respect thats owed.

Set the crack pipe down and think about it:eek: LMFAO Twice..

T
Nov 27, 2007
Grande Prairie,AB
Taking the supercharged Nytro out to hills on the weekend.I'll be climbing the steepest and deepest hills out there,oh and the XP will be runnin the video camera!!!HAHAHA
Ouch I bet that hurt.

Premium Features