• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Good pipe/pipes setup for an 02 700rmk?

R
Jan 9, 2003
Ogden UT.
the slp single is a good choice if your wanting a single pipe as for the twin choice i had a 02 700 and tried crankshop they worked real good on the top end with no bottom or mid then i tried cpi they were great bottom mid with no top end then i put the slp race only pipes with stingers for prox and edge chassis they are the ticket they work the best all the way through there are a few on here if you watch close

Volvokvaloya

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2008
Northern Norway
Have been running 4 winters now with a 800ves with slp single,slp intake,v-force`s and porting..have just been changing oils,sparkplugs and just been takin care of the beauty.Total Problem`free

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
I've ran both and I personally like the slp twins better, but mine wasn't/arent finkney like I've heard a lot of other people complain. About 2 rides to get em tuned in and I have have to screw with anything after that and they plain rip.

Except for spring riding I have to take 5 minutes and adjust em but it has been the same adjustment year after year, and then when I put em away for the season I put the carbs back to the winter position.

Good luck on your choice. And when I had the single it ran flawless too.

S
One more, I ran the 02 800 with twins and always adjusted something. Put on the single, SLP, Followed the set ups for my elevation and just rode the hell out of it. Low end, Top end, its all there. Plus, if you need tech support it does not get better.

Skippy.

Premium Features