• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

!!!GET TWISTED!!!!!!GET TWISTED!!!!!!GET TWISTED!!!

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
My CPC M8 is the most reliable sled I've ever owned muahahaha.......oh sh1t, here we go. Sunbather1969 is gonna get me for that one. Lol

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
My CPC M8 is the most reliable sled I've ever owned muahahaha.......oh sh1t, here we go. Sunbather1969 is gonna get me for that one. Lol

Only 668 posts and you think ahhhhh, never mind, lol, from what it sounds like twisted and cpc both put out the kind of kits that keep on pullin, the twisted just puts a little more power down. Douhhh

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
We should all go over to the Poopro forum and just start lettin them have it. The thread could be called "CPC and Twisted M8 Cats and their superiority over Poopro's.....period!". Or "Arctic Cat, the reliable foundation that Poo's aren't based on". Haha just imagine!!!

R
Aug 30, 2008
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160573&highlight=Blart

After reading about all the ins and outs on the last three threads, I have came to some conclusions. Different oiling systems/pumps to supply oil to the motor via into the fuel pumps ect, that Twisted Turbo's has a very Loyal following (Which M1000 Turbo should I go with thread), and that Blart is a little wierd.

However, the mere possibility that Twisted could get 625 HP out of a M1200 Turbo is awesome.

A few years ago, I bought a Custom Turbo from Shain a Mitshubishi Journal Bearing style Turbo. I don't remember the size, but had different turbines, ect. I put that on a M8, and Holy SH*t!!!! That thing about killed me. A little Laggy, but Holy cow, it was fast. Nothing could touch me. Not even the Apex Turbo's. At the time they were running 25 pounds of boost. I know the kits are different today on the Apex's, but back then my 2007 M8 just killed them.

I have to say it was due to that Journal Bearing Turbo. It just worked so well. Shain says no intercooler, and I said OK, and holy Sh*t just give her some throttle and hold on tight and got in some spots where no one but god could be!!!

Now it is time to upgrade to the M1200 Turbo system. 625 Horsepower Can he really do it!!!(read it on Blarts post) Shain worked the impossible for my M8, Can he now work it on the 1200.

Shain I am sorry, but I have to put you on a cloud high in the heavens, because no one else could get my M8 to work as well as you, Holy Sh*t, that thing ran.

Can the Twisted Turbo Guru do it again with my M1200. Lets get the Twisted Nation and tell us how your sleds run with the Twisted Turbo's, and some of the new features.

My buddy has a Boondocker kit on a M1000 (race gas) and he keeps telling me that nothing can touch him. I want him to be saying Holy Sh*T to me when I blow his doors off.

By the way, can anyone tell me how to get a hold of a KMOD dealer, I hear that KMOD suspensions is the the best made, and if that M1200 Twisted kit runs like my M8 custom turbo, then I need to have the best suspension to handle all that horsepower.

Thanks again

T

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
yes , I'm Sick of that AZZbags negative crap

I put one thumbs down on his negative post so he searched and found about 30 of my posts and put thumbs down on all of them, He'a a TOOOL!! Last year he threatened 2 kick my azz so I posted my Address up and told him he come try anytimne he felt tough enough. I'm 6'1" 250 Bench 355 and have Zero Tolerance for his constant stupid Chit! the guy is always negative and talkn CHIt, I like to be a positive member of the Snowest Community and I take Pride in Being a Premium Member, I appreciate the helpful Info on here and try to advance the sport...

Last edited:
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
pay no attention, this radski kid has been here doing the same chit for a few years, little does he know.....someone might be looking to see if he has the stones to say half this crap in person, just sayin, no threats, dont want his mommy to run and tell the snowest sheriff on anyone (again)

Last edited:

glassman

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2003
Hinton, Alberta
I run a boondocker kit and have had zero problems as well. The only thing is I have not ridden any other kits so I can't form an honest unbiased opinion. Therfore I will not be posting a "My Boondocker Kit Kicks AQss Thread"
I am happy you like your kit and feel the need to declare your love for twisted turbos. I think we really need to be out riding instead of typing...

Last edited:

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I run a boondocker kit and have had zero problems as well. The only thing is I have not ridden any other kits so I can't form an honest unbiased opinion. Therfore I will not be posting a "My Boondocker Kit Kicks AQss Thread"
I am happy you like your kit and feel the need to declare your love for twisted turbos. I think we really need to be out riding instead of typing...

If the snow was deep enough we would,

radski, I got all kinds of turbo stuff you need just give me a credit card number and I'll send it to you , ok.

T

The dragon Kid

Apr 5, 2009
SE Idaho
I got 1800 miles on the twisted 1200 and have had no problems and I can't wait to get it out and let the horses run wild... So

GET TWISTED:face-icon-small-coo

Air_time24

Lifetime Membership
Nov 11, 2009
Nelson BC
www.facebook.com
I don't even want to guess how many miles I have on my Twisted M7. I usually run between 4-6k elev. and 7-8# Boost at 50/50 91/100ll
I can tell you it had it's fair share of owners one of them being Shain. That Turbo has helped me get out of some nasty situation. All I can say is it's a 6 Year old sled that performs with the brand new ones. I love the look on people's faces when they find out it's a 700. .

Get TWISTED!
:beer;

Last edited:
D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Why are twisted customers always so eager to start a circle jerk? :face-icon-small-sho

Ive ridden sleds with his kits. Nothing special about them. All boils down to the rider and tuner......not the kit.:face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features