• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

fuel programmer for efi

truckyeah

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2019
hey i know these are old sleds now but i have built a 05 kk 900 with boysen reeds modified intake, and an slp single pipe and can, i purchased an EJK controller last season but it wont fire the ignition with it plugged in im talking with their tech support but does any one know of any other programmers that work good which are still available? thanks

triedit

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
sheridan wy
put it back to stock and enjoy all the controllers for those sleds will either fail or run differently from day to day and cause to pull your hair out or carb it and they run great once you get the jetting close there is a couple people on here that should get you jetted close

truckyeah

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2019
thanks for your reply, i have purchased a boondocker box and will install new egt sensors, will update on the result although compared to the cheaper fuel controlers so far the boondocker is easer to install and work with and well worth the extra cash for quality.

truckyeah

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2019
i have installed the boondocker, and it works, this sled wants to go still have a few little issues to work out but as for fuel control i couldn,t be happier with the boondocker. great product and great support

truckyeah

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2019
ok changing direction with the BD box in the engine runs and drives but i have a steady flashing check engine light on i have swapped the ECT sender and tried a different ECU with the exact same result ( more info the engine over heat code comes on immediately after starting engine cold or not and does not change or ever go out) i have also lifted the front end with an engine crane to bleed the cooling system, when running the rear cooler gets warm so the water pump must be cycling i am confused, any help or advise would be appreciated, thank you

G
Dec 21, 2018
If you've swapped ECU and sensor, that really just leaves the wiring between the 2, or something with the BD box. Have you verified the wiring is 100% good over the whole sled?

truckyeah

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2019
i will try eliminating the BD box before tearing into the wiring, thanks for the resonse

Premium Features