• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fouled Plug? Sure, why not. Let's take a look.....

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Maybe on a Dyson. :lalala:

Face it, there are pros and cons to uprights and canisters.

And to every manufacturer's design. Non are perfect. And amazingly they will continue to improve them each and every year.

Now hurry off to your New Kirby Salesdude Orientation handbook and come up with some more useless sale propaganda... I already have a vacuum, it works great, and I also have important things to do, like taking my kids skating. Laters......

see now you sound like you're gettin upset.

sale propaganda? no, I'm just telling you a little bit about physics and common sense, and numbers, and statistics, and how things work.....

orientation? no, I don't work for Kirby, I'm just speakin from experience. just as I do with everything else.

and hey, you're the one that engaged in this conversation, and if you weren't trying to be furthe educated on the matter, you wouldn't have said "try again."

so you tell me to do something, I do it, now you're upset, or annoyed or whatever you may be feeling?

y'all are just plain weird....

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
My own thread is continuing the aforementioned eye-bleeding.

so that means that you're so drawn to the dialogue between the forum members that when reading, you don't even blink your eyes? then when you're done reading you blink, and the dryness causes them to bleed?

Last edited:

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
it takes a minimum of 100 cubic feet of airflow to get all the sand and grit out of your carpet.

the average grain of sand has about 7 different cutting edges on it.

that sand and grit is what destroys the carpet, costing the average home owner to spend $2500-$5000 to re carpet a home.

so yes you want enough air flow to get all the sand and grit of your carpet.

with a hose and the ribs, t restricts airflow. then you only have that small opening on the bottom of the power head. so you have all that open space with only 10-15% being the hole where the suction comes from.

More useless info. If I *really* actually wanted some insight on vacuums or something technical I can look it up myself. Thanks. BTW if the carpets in my house are "destroyed" I'm willing to bet that they are outdated and it just might be time to remodel with something more current. I like new stuff.

see now you sound like you're gettin upset.

sale propaganda? no, I'm just telling you a little bit about physics and common sense, and numbers, and statistics, and how things work.....

orientation? no, I don't work for Kirby, I'm just speakin from experience. just as I do with everything else.

and hey, you're the one that engaged in this conversation, and if you weren't trying to be furthe educated on the matter, you wouldn't have said "try again."

so you tell me to do something, I do it, now you're upset, or annoyed or whatever you may be feeling?

y'all are just plain weird....

No, not the slightest bit upset. If you would take the time to read and use the mini-muscle between your ears you would have seen that I said I needed to take my kids skating. Good parents do these types of things with their children.

My own thread is continuing the aforementioned eye-bleeding.

If you can look at it with an open mind this guy is actually quite entertaining.... :face-icon-small-win

so that means that you're so drawn to the dialogue between the forum members that when reading, you don't even blink your eyes? then when you're done reading you blink, and the direness causes them to bleed?

I think he might have been hinting that you should consider reviewing this thread.... http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289733

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
.... c'mon.... do I really have to break EVERYTHING down?

your right..you don;t have to break everything down...you have succeeded in polluting the common denominator..therefore everything you are associated with breaks down..so breathe easy, it was my oversight.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Rush it was great riding with you bud. Glad we ran into you. SMR doesn't even sled he says he does but really if you look at how much he is on here he doesn't do anything but talk to people who dislikes him.

aaannnnddd i do ride, ive been riding since i was 3, as the parents that adopted me were into snowmobiling.

you just talk ****, because you dont like me because i call all you immature people out on your thoughts and assumptions, and i give proof. why dont you grow up, and stop being so quick to insult. cause ill continue to blow up fouled plug as long as you children keep saying stuff. it doesnt take too much effort for me to do so.

and let me break it down one more time. im disliked on here, by about 10 people, because i brought forward something that helped change my life, as i was in a real bad spot. i thought id share it. i didnt have any interest in benifiting big time, because i said many times, to go to someone they can talk to face to face for any proof, rather than taking it from some dude off the internet.

then people started assuming stuff, and insulting, and i shut everything down. people dislike being proven wrong, so they start to act all funny.

not that hard to figure out, and you know that people act like that. look at your actions yourself.

Feb 28, 2009
aaannnnddd i do ride, ive been riding since i was 3, as the parents that adopted me were into snowmobiling.

you just talk ****, because you dont like me because i call all you immature people out on your thoughts and assumptions, and i give proof. why dont you grow up, and stop being so quick to insult. cause ill continue to blow up fouled plug as long as you children keep saying stuff. it doesnt take too much effort for me to do so.

and let me break it down one more time. im disliked on here, by about 10 people, because i brought forward something that helped change my life, as i was in a real bad spot. i thought id share it. i didnt have any interest in benifiting big time, because i said many times, to go to someone they can talk to face to face for any proof, rather than taking it from some dude off the internet.

then people started assuming stuff, and insulting, and i shut everything down. people dislike being proven wrong, so they start to act all funny.

not that hard to figure out, and you know that people act like that. look at your actions yourself.
I must say you have insipered me I am getting a vasectomy because if I had a kid like you I would be more of a risk taker and just try to end it early. like I said I had a good time riding with rush his mountain horse is sick you came on here and stomped yet another persons thread I think that more then 10 people hate you heck I rode with 5 this weekend that said how big of a D-bag you are. It is annyoning if I could find out how to block you I would.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I must say you have insipered me I am getting a vasectomy because if I had a kid like you I would be more of a risk taker and just try to end it early. like I said I had a good time riding with rush his mountain horse is sick you came on here and stomped yet another persons thread I think that more then 10 people hate you heck I rode with 5 this weekend that said how big of a D-bag you are. It is annyoning if I could find out how to block you I would.

no, someone mentioned how i was in a pyramid scheme, and he obviously knew who av8er was talkin about, so i decided to pipe in, because the accusation was wrong. so it comes down to dont say stuff about another person if its not true. or they will speak about it.

anyone in the whole entire world will talk back, if some other person says something about him thats not true.

thats all thats happening, and has happened, so its all on you fellas.

so again, grow up, and chill out, as this is just a forum, fouled plug as a matter of fact. dont mention me, or talk ****, or insinuate anything, and i wont have to talk about how right i am all the time.

that simple.

if you were truly that annoyed, you wouldnt be reading what i write. right? right. and you responding? isnt helping.

think with your brain. open your mind before your mouth.

maybe you would get alot further, and not have to run 3 businesses just to be able to ride a snowobile.

Feb 28, 2009
it used to have the latest jokes and fun stuff now we have spoiled rotten asian kids that don't the there azz from a hole in the ground and ding alings that are trying to talk u into the latest Amway type pyramid scheme, what happened to posting the latest funny joke. the place has gone to H-E double toothpicks
you just assume av8er was talking about you and jumped right in. I read your posts because I am board at work with nothing to do because my succesful business runs it self and the rest of them are summer opperations so I come in to help if people need help. and to fill my time to make sure quality of customer service never drops. I acctually do very well for my self.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
you just assume av8er was talking about you and jumped right in. I read your posts because I am board at work with nothing to do because my succesful business runs it self and the rest of them are summer opperations so I come in to help if people need help. and to fill my time to make sure quality of customer service never drops. I acctually do very well for my self.

no, he was talking about me, as the only one on here that talks about business, were uneducated people assume this business is a pyramid scheme, would be me.

and i thought you said you bust your *** and work 70 hrs a week?

and i thought you said you enjoy working hard like you do?

do you lie?

are you a liar?

i sure hope not.....

Feb 28, 2009
no, he was talking about me, as the only one on here that talks about business, were uneducated people assume this business is a pyramid scheme, would be me.

and i thought you said you bust your *** and work 70 hrs a week?

and i thought you said you enjoy working hard like you do?

do you lie?

are you a liar?

i sure hope not.....
No I am in the office 40 hours a week, and in the summer april-november I work 7 12 to 18 hour days and i do love working hard but that is when i have work people come to montana for the summer not many can handle the winters here so it slows down. west side isnt bad but look at the temps in north central montana and you will understand. oh never mind I am sure youll have the right answer for that too because I am sure your winters are much more harsh then ours. oh yeah and that is how it has been for me ever even before you were a thought of being born.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
No I am in the office 40 hours a week, and in the summer april-november I work 7 12 to 18 hour days and i do love working hard but that is when i have work people come to montana for the summer not many can handle the winters here so it slows down. west side isnt bad but look at the temps in north central montana and you will understand. oh never mind I am sure youll have the right answer for that too because I am sure your winters are much more harsh then ours. oh yeah and that is how it has been for me ever even before you were a thought of being born.

uhm... our winters are pretty lame actually... we get 2 snow flakes in the low lands, and the news covers the story and calles it a "winter storm"

kinda pathetic actually...

and btw,, ive been on snowest 4 years before you. just a fun fact for you is all..

Feb 28, 2009
I was on before it was a pay site I joined in 05 but wasnt on here much I didnt have a computer so I forgot my user name and password so didnt think I needed it back and last year i was doing a complete mod so I thought it would be worth it. now i am here a lot.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I was on before it was a pay site I joined in 05 but wasnt on here much I didnt have a computer so I forgot my user name and password so didnt think I needed it back and last year i was doing a complete mod so I thought it would be worth it. now i am here a lot.

so was i, but it didnt wipe out my join date....

and its not a good sign if you're not able to remember your own password..... just sayin..

and if you forget both your user name, AND... password.... now, THAT'S a problem..

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
everything snowmobilesrme has said so far....

In this one thread I have decided to use my superior judgement and hand down an assessment of snowmobilesrme....

tumblr_lnx9pt9cN21qkbe22o1_400.jpg

Premium Features