• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fouled Plug? Sure, why not. Let's take a look.....

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
I've been on this forum for a while now. Mostly I'm here for the snow reports, learning about new equipment, learning about reputable manufacturers, and sharing any knowledge that I may have with the community. You know, the good stuff.

I've never looked here into Fouled Plug since I waste enough time on other parts of the site. After meeting some new bada$$es at Red Meadows in NW Montana I decided to check in here and see what all the fuss was about. I read the first 10-15 threads or so and I've already discovered an absolute truth....

The Fouled Plug forum makes my eyes bleed.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
there's too many douchers that ruin it 4 everybody

it used to have the latest jokes and fun stuff now we have spoiled rotten asian kids that don't there azz from a hole in the ground and ding alings that are trying to talk u into the latest Amway type pyramid scheme, what happened to posting the latest funny joke. the place has gone to H-E double toothpicks

Last edited:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
it used to have the latest jokes and fun stuff now we have spoiled rotten asian kids that don't the there azz from a hole in the ground and ding alings that are trying to talk u into the latest Amway type pyramid scheme, what happened to posting the latest funny joke. the place has gone to H-E double toothpicks

woah woah woah.... See, what you have yet to learn is if you say something that has anything to do with me, you need to know that I'm goin to speak about it.

I am in nothing of the sort.....

I'm all about fun.

amways good though.... they've been around since the 50's and really have some amazing nutritional products. Stuff that actually makes your body feel good.

it just costs money to stay in it especially when you run out of customers or referrals. Many people just don't care, and know thy can go to the organically section and pretty much get the same quality nutrition. It's a little harder to market the product.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Gee maybe you should go to BCR. Swampy:tea:

it used to have the latest jokes and fun stuff now we have spoiled rotten asian kids that don't the there azz from a hole in the ground and ding alings that are trying to talk u into the latest Amway type pyramid scheme, what happened to posting the latest funny joke. the place has gone to H-E double toothpicks

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
woah woah woah.... See, what you have yet to learn is if you say something that has anything to do with me, you need to know that I'm goin to speak about it.

I am in nothing of the sort.....

I'm all about fun.

amways good though.... they've been around since the 50's and really have some amazing nutritional products. Stuff that actually makes your body feel good.

it just costs money to stay in it especially when you run out of customers or referrals. Many people just don't care, and know thy can go to the organically section and pretty much get the same quality nutrition. It's a little harder to market the product.

He didn;t mention any names...why are you personally taking offense..??..close to home..??

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana

I find it weird that I agree. Truthfully.

I don't understand your analogy though.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
He didn;t mention any names...why are you personally taking offense..??..close to home..??

well he said he's been reading 15 of the last threads, so if he's at least as smart or smarter than y'all, he would easily gather that snowmobilesrme was being talked about.... c'mon.... do I really have to break EVERYTHING down?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa

and no personal offense was taken, I saw an opportunity for me to further educate you on a different matter, so I thought I'd go ahead and do that with a couple sentences.

maybe perhaps one day you'd like to purchase amway products. get yourself feelin good. healthy.

I'm just a helpful guy like that.

I don't even work with amway, but I support them and their product....

the word of mouth just doesnt spread as fast with nutrition as 4 and 5 star vacations for 2 and 3 star prices. :)

oops.... I mentioned my company now.... see what you did??

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I enjoying learning. About useful important things.

what, nutrition and health isn't important?

learning a little bit about business isn't important?

vacations aren't important? research shows that taking vacations is just as important to your health as diet and excersise. ( it's a stress relief. An escape )

those are some pretty important things if you ask me...

Premium Features