• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum traffic by sled brand today

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Pretty simple really with yamaha having the least views there bullet proof and last for ever so not much to look at. polaris at the other end has so many views because everyone is looking to see what is breaking and how to fix it.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
It's pretty obvious to me....There are so many polaris riders online searching high and low how to keep up with the 174 Doo.

I give props to polaris on the hard pack but in the pow pow the 174 Doo is a beast... Many of you guys haven't seen it to believe it because many of you haven't had any pow pow to speak of. LOL

DPG

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
It's pretty obvious to me....There are so many polaris riders online searching high and low how to keep up with the 174 Doo.

I give props to polaris on the hard pack but in the pow pow the 174 Doo is a beast... Many of you guys haven't seen it to believe it because many of you haven't had any pow pow to speak of. LOL

DPG

I've been to revy 3 times this year in super deep and my 174" pro did just fine. Just helping my buddies 174" doo out!!!View attachment 248603

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
Sorry bud but your buddy hit a tree. ...Or is that the sleds fault ? LOL

DPG

He actually got stuck and then rolled into the tree! Lol... I was flipping you chit cuz you made it sound like nobody with a pro has seen any deep snow this year! I've only gotten 13 days in this year but everyone of them have been stupid deep! I've burned some diesel to get em' but I go on a moments notice when it's good. I like the new doo but to say the pro is only good on hard pack is just retarded!

Last edited:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
No doubt, because doo's got a longer larger lugged track its something better than it was before? And a pro with the same size track still isn't a better sled? I must be missing something here...

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont

DPG

Teto, you never know when the marketing ISN'T hype.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
He actually got stuck and then rolled into the tree! Lol... I was flipping you chit cuz you made it sound like nobody with a pro has seen any deep snow this year! I've only gotten 13 days in this year but everyone of them have been stupid deep! I've burned some diesel to get em' but I go on a moments notice when it's good. I like the new doo but to say the pro is only good on hard pack is just retarded!

Got it...I was referring that the poo was better on hard pack than a 174 Doo with a 3 inch track.

DPG

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
if you could break the poo section down by motor ?s and other ?s you would find 2525 guys asking about fix kits and why my motor $hit the bed and 4 guys asking about glue.:face-icon-small-con:lips:

s1d3w1nd3r1480

Premium Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mid-Michigan
I think the biggest factor in these numbers are the fact that yesterday Polaris released a teaser video of the new 2016 RMK with the full release of the sled on Friday so everyone is blowing up the threads trying to break down every second of the video to speculate on what to expect coming Friday.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
i was watching to see if the new poo nailed a pine cone and bent a tunnel.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
Worried Polaris 800 owner:

should I install a fix kit in my engine? It seems like I read about alot of problems on the forums.

Brainwashed polaris forum junkies:

no way man, just run it. 90% of the people come on these forums because they have problems. There are 1000s put there running just fine. People come on these forums to figure out problems, not to brag about how good their machine is..... Dont be overwhelmed by info you see.

So according you and your brainwashed possy, 90% of those 2500 people are viewing for one reason. I'll let you speculate as to why....

Last edited:
C
Dec 24, 2014
I think the user numbers probably follow sales figures pretty closely:becky: 50 out of 52 at Jackson, best selling snowmobile in the world, what, three or four years running?

You guys that think they blow up all the time are funny. Lots of '11s did because they were delivered with way too lean oil settings. Properly oiled, they will easily run as long as the Doo. Lets see how Cat does with 2 stroke emissions and reliability. Will they learn from Poo and Doo mistakes and get it right the first year? First year e-tecs were no better than first year Pro's. Which makes me chuckle when I see excitement for the "new improved" Pro.

Premium Features