• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale - 97 mountain max

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
SOLD - For Sale - 97 mountain max - SOLD

SOLD - It's a 97 but the only stuff that is original is the cases, belly, bulkhead, tunnel and radius rods. Motor had the crank redone at 2500ish miles due to the weak bearing that year. New pistons and rings at that time. Has approx. 4500 miles on sled now. It's running bender pipes, mad max porting, usi 301 skis, aftermarket trailing arms, fly bars, rox adjustable riser, custom tall seat, camo 144 finger track, Polaris/holz coilover rear skid, and I think that's most of the goodies. Runs great, never wrecked, really needs nothing. I wouldn't hesitate to go do a 100 plus mile trail day or an over the hood powder day with it right now. Was my wife's sled for years and has been the spare sled for the last four years as she moved on to a 4-stroke. We've used it all over MN and it does really well in the hills. Could maybe work out something delivery wise along the i90/94 route. Would give me an excuse to go ride cooke or the horns. Have jetting/clutching for here and 8000+ that could be had for a few bucks more.

Thinking $1,500 - SOLD

February sledding on the River 018.jpg February sledding on the River 015.jpg February sledding on the River 017.jpg February sledding on the River 016.jpg

Last edited:

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
I'd hate to do it as it's still a nice sled but if I still have it after the weekend I might part it out. If anyone is interested in anything let me know and I'll start a list.

Premium Features