• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale 2001 Polaris RMK 800 144" - $2200, with lots of extras 4400 miles

M
Dec 1, 2007
have decide to sell my 2001 Polaris RMK 800. I bought this sled at the end of last year as a sled for my wife to come out riding with us and thus went completly through it to make it as safe and reliable of a sled as possible. the list of work i ahve done to this sled is as follows

1. EVERY bearing in the rear suspension has been replaced.
2. New slides
3. Replaced the stock shocks with fox shocks the rear of which is the position sensitive shock great for those bumpy days. All 4 shocks have been rebuilt and have only 30 miles on them at the most
4. Replaced the track with a take off 144x2". this track only had 1 ride on it when i put it on and only has 30 more than that now. the clips aren't even rusty.
5. Replace the stock ski's with a set of SLP powder pro's. These skis only have about 300 miles on them. I bought them from a buddy who was selling his sled
6. replaced the brake side drive shaft bearing as well as inspect all other drive shaft bearings. Good to GO!!
7. Removed and cleaned the carbs also inspected the carb boots for cracks.
8. Removed and repainted the entire exhaust system and polished the heat shields

The wife rode it one time and said that it is way to much sled for her and i don't need two mountain sleds as i already have a 09 summit x 800 146" myself. I promise you that you will not find a cleaner sled with more maintenance done to it that this one. I probably have 40 hours work of work into this but if it isn't going to get used then there is no sense having it. I thing you could gas and go for ear before you would have to start getting back into what i just got done doing. If you have any other question at all please don't be bashful(diferent pics you want to see..ETC...) My email address is mike99ss@yahoo.com Thanks for looking!! P.S. I also have a 144x1.25" track that is in great shape i will include for $150 if the buyer wants.

Pics here http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=372182

Premium Features