• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First time to Logan. Where to stay?

snoluver

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
Got invited to tag along with some locals out of Logan. 2 of us flying in and have sleds lined up, but where do we stay? Looked into beaver creek but that seems a bit spendy. Anywhere else to stay on the mountain, or would we be better off staying in town? Not really looking for anything fancy. Just need a place to crash and some food near by. We know zero about the area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
Got invited to tag along with some locals out of Logan. 2 of us flying in and have sleds lined up, but where do we stay? Looked into beaver creek but that seems a bit spendy. Anywhere else to stay on the mountain, or would we be better off staying in town? Not really looking for anything fancy. Just need a place to crash and some food near by. We know zero about the area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Unfortunately, there's not many lodging choices when it comes to staying "on the mountain." Beaver Creek Lodge is a perfect place if you don't want to trailer your sleds up and back each day. The next closest place would be Garden City (Bear Lake) which is about 10 miles away. There's quite a few Cabins and Condos for rent. Driving up from Logan every day can be a pain, especially if the roads are bad. I've done it, and it's doable, but I prefer to be as close as possible to the riding area when I stay somewhere for a few days. :D

N
Jan 3, 2008
Northern Utah
Are the sleds rentals? Does your group also have to drive up everyday? Logan canyon isnt that bad. I drive it all the time to go ride. Really anywhere in logan Is a good place to stay. I hate people and main street so Id choose a hotel more on the outskirts of town. Garden city is closer to the riding but Way less in options if you need something.

snoluver

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
The group we are riding with would be driving up each day, so staying in town isn't a big deal. Just wasn't sure if there were any better options up the hill a little ways. Thanks guys.

Premium Features