• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Filming in the Valley of the Chutes yesterday

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Big thanks to the sponsors, Phil, Canadian Power Machines, MainJet Motorsports, and all the guys and ladies that helped us out in so many ways... Pulling us up those 4 chutes was awesome, thank you all very much... Big thanks to Lyle and Shane and Twisted Turbos, and Doc Zoom and the Mountain Mod Mainia Group..

Yesterday was truly amazing, we climbed 25 different chutes , and sick lines with over 50 separate attempts and successes. I was the only sled lifted out at the end of the day, but the MainJet sled finished off where the Krazy sled started... Both Twisted Turbos ran fantastic... Unfortunately the Timbersled Skid was too good and wouldn't allow me to wheelie over the nasty rock that took out my left ski and A-arms.

There's a small teaser at krazycanadian.com from the same area two weeks ago... The footage was sick and this years Krazy Canadian Adventures DVD will be 10 times better than last years DVD...

Here's a few pictures,,
IMG_0717.jpg

Shane and I climbed this chute, we named it the "TWISTED Chute",,, an M800 and a M1200 with TWISTED TURBOS are the only sleds to climb this nasty one.

IMG_0716.jpg

This is Shane Stanger, taking the most bizarre line up the face
IMG_0710.jpg

Andy at the top, Rene in the middle and Stanger come up behind.
IMG_0699.jpg

Stanger following Doug's line
IMG_0684.jpg

Tony Jenkins ripping it up
IMG_0706.jpg

Last edited:
X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
You guys are nuts!!!! I guess thats why you get the big bucks, eh!!! P.S. I like your boards. I"ll buy your dvd.

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Everyone is heading home today, weather is really wet today....

Q-Dog ripping some chutes
IMG_0653.jpg

Q-Dog at the top and Jentry parked and waiting
IMG_0681.jpg

Jentry's nasty climb
IMG_0671.jpg

Q-Dog's fine line up the chute
IMG_0687.jpg

???? climb
IMG_0690.jpg

Andy Naz and Rene
IMG_0697.jpg

Last edited:
K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Q-DOG ,, this guy will be kickin my a$$ in a few years
IMG_0650.jpg

Brian with C3 Power Sports,,, wicked climb,, AWESOME!!!
IMG_0694.jpg

Great Filming Doc,,, MMM7 will be another amazing production,,,

Last edited:
R

Red Dog

Aug 29, 2001
Thanks for sharring Dan outstanding shots,ya Docs kid is improving emensely ever year. Can't wait for the Vid. Cheers Red Dog:D

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
awesome shots and climbs, someone needs to add the crazier part and get video going back down the chute :eek::eek::eek: on helmet cam of course!!:beer;:beer; to you guys.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Those are some incredible pictures, I love to watch you ride Dan keep up the insane climbs and tell everyone you see that is some quality climbing and pictures! keep them coming if you can we need something to get us through summer. :beer;

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
Awesome day! Awesome company!!!! It was great to see you all again & watch you all 'rock it the tops'!!!!

Those twisted turbo's were sunday strolling those chutes, with ease, very cool to experience!!!!

Oh & dan, sled failed by breaking it's arm, you didn't, that was tight around that rock you will get next time for sure, I have absolutely no doubt!!;):d

See you all soon!!! WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:d:d:d:d:d:d

Last edited:
K
Dec 11, 2007
Danno thats awesome!! nice pulls:cool:
wish i coulda been there,we went up ladybird today bout 6'' of fresh,snow was farly soft under that.
900 is working awesome right now,my dad really likes the Xp also lol
up for a ride on saturday? were goin up ladybird
i know theres come chutes up that way for you too pull eh ;)

Premium Features