• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pre-orders for Krazy Canadian Adventures 4 are being taken

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
web site is already taking pre-orders for the newest Pure Adrenaline , Krazy Canadian Adventures 4 dvd,,, not bluray yet but we'll have that going soon too... rode in 2 inches of fresh on top of 8 ft of firm june snow.... only 4 months availible in the new 2012 Krazy calendar if anyone has a company that want s to purchase a month to advertise on... get in touch with me dandavidoff@krazycanadian.com

teaser is on my website the Krazy Canadian’s

and the Krazy sled at Mainjet will be sold soon... if anyone really wants this bad boy , better get in touch with Aaron or Kevin and tell em u want it... cuz there is interest out there... sled didn't even roll once this winter... close to 1500 miles and the twisted turbo at 14 lbs boost works so awesome,,, it has an electronic timing key from Boondocker on it.. that allows half sunoco 110 and pump at 14 lbs boost or straight pump at 10 lbs boost... slydog 9 inch skiis on it, high mtn mod light weight seat,,, timbersled rear skid, iceage rails, 174 inch track, ratsled tunnel extention,,, very cool tunnel wrap and hood wrap from HTR..

does anyone have a pr of dragon skiis they want to sell??? or a m800 motor or hcr motor...

still 3 more weekend rides left,,, next weekend revy... following weekend locally and aug4 up baldface... see ya in edmonton and saskatoon,, and seattle next fall

if anyone wants to buy all 4 dvds a a discount price , u need to email me dandavidoff@krazycanadian.com for the package deal or buy individually of the website...

Premium Features