• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fellow Minnesota riders needed

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
Check out my post in the General Forum. I'm from Central MN and headed to Wolf Creek Pass in Colorado to ride with Matt Entz. My riding buddies couldn't make the trip so I'm running solo with a 4 place enclosed and a crew cab. Looking for people to go.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

M
Feb 18, 2015
Coon Rapids, MN
Riders wanted

my buddies and I are looking for more people to ride with both in MN, WI, Mi and out west. We have XP/XM chassis Skidoo's. Early to late fifties. Beginner to intermediate level boondocking/tree running capabilities.

jsnow17

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
Iowa
I would be interested if timing is right. ride a 08 700 RMK. Been out west many times, have avy gear but would call myself intermediate.

Do you have any times in mind?

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
There are four of us and we are full but we will be in Island Park January 3-8 if you want to get together. If nothing else, get together for a beer, pizza and share bragging rights. Planning a trip March 13-19. Don't have destination yet. WY, CO? I am 59. My co-riders are 21 ish. Average riders.
There are two committed for March.
If any of you get up to Northern MN, drop me a PM. Bring some snow while you are at it.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
We just had a buddy back out of our late January trip to Alpine (26-31). So, I may need 1 or 2 drivers/sledders, if anyone is interested. We're mid-40s and older, non-drinkers/non-smokers that ride fairly technical terrain. No newbies. Wasn't planning on bringing a trailer. Hauling my sled in the box, but a trailer is still possible. I'm in Waconia. PM me if interested.

MX86

Lifetime Membership
Apr 9, 2008
Bemidji, MN
There are four of us and we are full but we will be in Island Park January 3-8 if you want to get together. If nothing else, get together for a beer, pizza and share bragging rights. Planning a trip March 13-19. Don't have destination yet. WY, CO? I am 59. My co-riders are 21 ish. Average riders.

If any of you get up to Northern MN, drop me a PM. Bring some snow while you are at it.

Where in Northern MN are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMK8hundred

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
twin cities

I am interested in joining you March 13-19. that would be great.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Hermantown? Isn't that still considered Central, MN? LOL But you guys do typically get good snow in that part of the state.

I might be interested in the March Trip but won't know for a bit. Picking up a new to me RMK Assault in January so I might look to add another trip out west. I'm headed to Wyoming in Mid Feb, and have a few trips planned to the Cabin near Beaudette, MN. But who knows how that snow will be this year. They are just getting out for Ice fishing which is only a months or better behind.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
RMK Where do you live? I'm going West beginning of Feb. but would be interested in another trip. If I don't break smothing major. Lol :face-icon-small-win

B
Feb 19, 2009
Dakotas
I live in Bismarck and would be interested in tagging along with somebody coming through here. I am 63 and ride an '08 RMK 600. I have beacon, shovel, probe, and know how to use them. I'd consider myself a mountain beginner to intermediate. Have years of ditch banging.

RMK8hundred

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
twin cities
Ride out west

I would be interested if timing is right. ride a 08 700 RMK. Been out west many times, have avy gear but would call myself intermediate.

Do you have any times in mind?

Yes, Island Park, February 20 - 28th. I sent you a PM with my contact info, Let me know if you want to go.

RMK8hundred

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
twin cities
my buddies and I are looking for more people to ride with both in MN, WI, Mi and out west. We have XP/XM chassis Skidoo's. Early to late fifties. Beginner to intermediate level boondocking/tree running capabilities.

I have a trip planned to island park February 20th. I sent you PM with contact info if you and your buddies want to join.

Pro_Assault

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2014
stillwater, MN here. We will be out in west yellowstone 22-29 of feb but im looking to ride more. 13' pro, been out west a handful of times. i like trees.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Hermantown? Isn't that still considered Central, MN? LOL But you guys do typically get good snow in that part of the state.

I might be interested in the March Trip but won't know for a bit. Picking up a new to me RMK Assault in January so I might look to add another trip out west. I'm headed to Wyoming in Mid Feb, and have a few trips planned to the Cabin near Beaudette, MN. But who knows how that snow will be this year. They are just getting out for Ice fishing which is only a months or better behind.
Central MN? Hell no! North East MN actually. I don't like being associated with anti everything Duluth or Cidiots south of here dictating where we can do mining, logging, hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, OHV etc. That's why I post Northern MN. :face-icon-small-coo
Just got back from Island Park. Sooooo nice there!!:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features