• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S Snowpulse ProRider Avy Back Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gager

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Palouse, WA
***SOLD***Snowpulse ProRider Avy Back Pack

***SOLD***
Snowpulse ProRider Life Bag Avalanche Survival backpack for sale. This backpack was purchased new in early 2011 and was manufactured in July of 2010. At the time, Snowpulse simply called this the ProRider Large, where “Large” refered to the length of the backpack. I’m 6’ tall and the pack fits great and would easily fit a somewhat shorter person and taller as well. The ProRider was their smallest pack by volume and is similar to the new Highmark 22. It has an external shovel blade pouch and shovel handle loops for easy access to your shovel. I carry my survival gear, probe, Sawvivor saw, extra pair of warm gloves, camera and contour camera case inside the cargo area and still have extra room to stow my fleece mid layer when needed. It is setup to take a hydration bladder, with loops on the strap for the hydration tube. The pack rides very comfortably with its nicely padded back and wide straps and is easy to get in and out of quickly. This pack is of excellent quality, is in excellent condition and has never been in an avalanche. Bag has been deployed several times for testing. The canister is Snowpulse’s 1.0 system with the updated gauge and has never given me any problems. The tank is easily refillable from any source of dry air greater than 3000psi and a paint ball canister adaptor. Included with the pack is an adaptor to fill from a standard Scuba tank and a refill kit good for 10+ refills. The canister will be full for local pickup and empty if shipped to avoid the cost of hazmat shipping charges. Excellent refill instructions are found here http://www.wildsnow.com/3957/snowpulse-refill-howto/. I'm selling because I've suffered two rib injuries in the first two weeks of the season and I'm moving to a Snowpulse ProTech vest with armor.

I paid over $1000 for this pack new and I’m asking $599 shipped to lower 48.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features