• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2 Avi-Vests, becons, shovels, probes, etc

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
As the title says, I have gear to sell. Getting out of the sport.

email me for info.... I'll sell as a package or individual

Added information since I got so many responses.... now everyone gets all the same scoop.

All of this stuff is in tupperware containers, so I went on line and found pics. My stuff looks like this, but obviously these aren't the items I have. I also found out that Wary is no longer in business so getting the canisters refilled is a question mark. I assume that dive shops can still fill them, but buyer be aware.... no garrantees!!! Both Avi- Vests are ready to go. One was my "always wear" and the other was seldom worn if at all(backup/spare). I liked my vest because of the front pockets. My beacon lived in one of the deep chest pockets. My camera/phone lived in another always at the ready. My GPS in another as well as some goodies and scarves. The back housed a minimal amount of gear ... shovel, coat, waters, etc I also strapped on a plastic scraper shovel on the outside... nice yellow visibility and the vest gave me a compact cg with out weighting me down in any direction. One was upgraded about a year after I bought it and that is the only time it was ever blown up. The second was received after the initial upgrade program.

The beacons are also packed away... yet another internet pic. The ortovox's work very well. The Smart Peips is great too, but just a bit different in that you have to pay attention to multiple signals. I have a half dozen nice shovels. I just throw a couple into the package if purchase all together.

Asking $600 for everything. Shipping is an unknown.

PS: I am not camping out on this forum, so the PMs may take a little bit to get responded to.

Beacons.jpg
Wary Avivest-2.jpgWary Avivest.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features