• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 05 IQR roller chasis w136" track

PR Performance

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Southern Minnesota
F/S 05 IQR roller chasis w136" track & 09 600 IQR

I am selling my 05 roller with a 136" track x 1.75 or with stock rails and track which ever one you want. It has the polaris big tank, aftermarket lightweight seat from bad oscar customs, spindles cut 1.5", new easy steer linkage, gas rack with led light black xt c&a skis, custom headlight on hood, rox foottreads, stompgards on tunnel. this sled has never been raced. It also has fox float 2 on it or I can sell with 09 walker evans from race sled. It also has shock tower vent kits in it along with extra vents in hood. I have also notched the bulkhead for oil injection on the big blocks, it does have the bent steering post for the big block also. It does have the black plastics on it. I am asking $5200 w/136" track, or $5000 with 121" track for the rolling chasis with the fox floats on it.

Feel free to send me a message with any questions, I will try to get pictures up soon or I can email them to you when I get them.
You can call me at 507-236-4081

I also have one 09 600IQR racer for sale with one race on it. It was a pro riders early season practice sled. Comes with c&a skis, titanium clutch springs, rox footthreads, polaris handgaurds, and 96 studboys with backers. there is a small scuff on hood, some lugs missing in track, otherwise in very good condition.
I am asking $7000 for the 600 IQR

Last edited:
Premium Features