• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EZ-ride in an edge

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
well i'm starting to install my ez -ride skid into my 04 edge just wondering if anybody has any tips or pointers i got the mounting hole diagram from
ez-ride but it kind of confusing i guess i'll do it slow and measure twice
should be sweet can't wait to try it out thanks garth

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
i wish i had the template but they don't make anymore it mounts further back in the tunnel i think i'll have to make new rear mounting plates i was checking it out last night maybe i'll go get a strait long plate of alum. and make my own template and so i can do both sides the same
garth

you don't by chance have any pics of your brothers sled do ya

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
really??? what site EZ-ride ?? i talked with them and ordered a few parts thew said they did'nt have one for the edge i got the drawing but thats all :face-icon-small-sad

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
no real problems i need to shut up and install it its just one of those deals where your scared you'll mess it up so i just need to take my time
and if some one had a template or pics it would give me good ideas
thanks everybody
garth

96STOMMY96

Dec 3, 2020
Idaho Falls
no real problems i need to shut up and install it its just one of those deals where your scared you'll mess it up so i just need to take my time
and if some one had a template or pics it would give me good ideas
thanks everybody
garth
Did you ever go ahead and install it? If so what were the measurements if you still have them?

Premium Features