• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Exhaust sound clip BD sidekick matryx 850 NA

F
Jul 27, 2014
Fresno
Looking for sound clip of BD sidekick exhaust for 850 NA. Can't find anything out there. I feel if folks buy from BD it's only for there turbo setups.

I'm leaning towards HPS.

I like diamond S sound but heard warranty/service isn't ideal.

Any other Ti pipes that are reasonably and not crazy loud.

mrooks17

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2021
Ohio
Its not Ti, but I have the GGB Trail. Saved 8.5lbs. Has a deeper sound at idle but isn't loud. Not issues with bogging.

I'd do the diamond S if you want Ti.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I like diamond S sound but heard warranty/service isn't ideal.
I have had a dozen of Diamond S cans over the years and only had issues with the first gen Doo 850 cans. I sent them back and they fixed them right away so I don't know where you are getting your info. Lots of guys cry about the price but the product is great and Scott will get you fixed up if there is any issues from my experience.

R
Oct 15, 2018
HPS makes a great can. I've had one on a 850 polaris and one on an 850 doo. They sound good and the coating has stayed looking great for about 3 years now. For a Ti can you could try Push industries.

F
Jul 27, 2014
Fresno
I have had a dozen of Diamond S cans over the years and only had issues with the first gen Doo 850 cans. I sent them back and they fixed them right away so I don't know where you are getting your info. Lots of guys cry about the price but the product is great and Scott will get you fixed up if there is any issues from my experience.
The post come from these very forums my man

F
Jul 27, 2014
Fresno
HPS makes a great can. I've had one on a 850 polaris and one on an 850 doo. They sound good and the coating has stayed looking great for about 3 years now. For a Ti can you could try Push industries.
I haven't heard of push industries. I will look them up. I purchased an HPS muffler from another forum member

Premium Features