• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dear 509,

S
Aug 28, 2017
oregon
Can't turn them on while on the move unless you take your hand off the throttle for 3 seconds minimum. Left hand won't reach power button. I know 3sec don't sound like much but even on the trail if you take your hand off the throttle to torn em on you just created a stop & go situation for everyone behind

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
When the production team confronted the engineer with this fact, after 1,000,000 pairs had been made, the engineer argued with them. He put a helmet on and then the goggles, looked in a mirror, and proclaimed the battery was indeed on the left.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I guess i don't have any problem. It's when your sitting there that you fog up.
Can't turn them on while on the move unless you take your hand off the throttle for 3 seconds minimum. Left hand won't reach power button. I know 3sec don't sound like much but even on the trail if you take your hand off the throttle to torn em on you just created a stop & go situation for everyone behind
Tell them not to fllow so close or go around. I have to try mine again. Don't remember a problem reaching it but I'm kind of ambidextrous. Know i have to go try it. Most of the time i wear my a bombs. Like them better.

S
Aug 28, 2017
oregon
As a newer rider i get stuck more than most probably. Between breathing heavy, knocking snow in helmet and general helmet heat trying to get unstuck, my goggles are fogged often. They do work great though at defrosting/fogging even with snow inside. Having the batt on free hand side is comparable to having an avy bag handle on the right shoulder strap. Easier to access with a free/left hand while still running throttle.

Premium Features