• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom Wraps That You can See Before You Buy

P
Jan 10, 2021
Are there any other website similar to ArcticFX where you can custom pick any color schemes and visually see what it will look like before you order? I know other sites let you change colors under “comments” when you order, however I want to actually see a visual before I order. Just like ArcticFX does... just looking for more options.

Also for a skidoo 850 turbo- so has to offer the new one piece hood designs.

D

Dawizman

Feb 9, 2014
Deviant Ink has this ability. Also great quality wraps.

My wife went with them for her wrap.

fac01b8c66954248c772546caf4454cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Octane ink website can do it. They can also do custom stuff. They have done my last 3 wraps. They are local to me but I do most of it by email.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

P
Jan 10, 2021
Octane ink website can do it. They can also do custom stuff. They have done my last 3 wraps. They are local to me but I do most of it by email.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Just what I’m looking for, thanks for the suggestion!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Are there any other website similar to ArcticFX where you can custom pick any color schemes and visually see what it will look like before you order? I know other sites let you change colors under “comments” when you order, however I want to actually see a visual before I order. Just like ArcticFX does... just looking for more options.

Also for a skidoo 850 turbo- so has to offer the new one piece hood designs.
Work with the guys at SCS, they have some hard to beat fit and finish for the Doo stuff.

They don't have them rendered on the sled but they will send you the proof of it all layed out flat before you will the trigger. helps seeing all the pieces together.

Premium Features