• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

cops getting owned for 6 minutes straight.

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
You really think this stuff is cool? With the black guy or the Adam character. In both instances they were clearly trying to provoke a reaction from the Police that would look bad on good ol you tube. The one guy whining your hurting my arm I have a broken shoulder. Get real if his shoulder was broken it would have at least been in a sling. The other whining about being arrested for dancing? Really? They were being arrested for creating a public disturbance and that is what they wanted. Didn't you see all the idiots taking pictures? It was clearly a setup and I ADMIRE the Police officers for the restraint they showed these idiots by not shooting their ***. And then you thinking this stupidity is cool and you ADMIRE this stuff. Is enough reason for me to say this is the future of our country? Where did you do your little occupy Wall Street camp out? Now go get a real job and become a productive member of society instead of bothering us hard working citizens at dinner time by ringing our doorbell trying to sell us some useless crap like Amway or vacum cleaners.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
You really think this stuff is cool? With the black guy or the Adam character. In both instances they were clearly trying to provoke a reaction from the Police that would look bad on good ol you tube. The one guy whining your hurting my arm I have a broken shoulder. Get real if his shoulder was broken it would have at least been in a sling. The other whining about being arrested for dancing? Really? They were being arrested for creating a public disturbance and that is what they wanted. Didn't you see all the idiots taking pictures? It was clearly a setup and I ADMIRE the Police officers for the restraint they showed these idiots by not shooting their ***. And then you thinking this stupidity is cool and you ADMIRE this stuff. Is enough reason for me to say this is the future of our country? Where did you do your little occupy Wall Street camp out? Now go get a real job and become a productive member of society instead of bothering us hard working citizens at dinner time by ringing our doorbell trying to sell us some useless crap like Amway or vacum cleaners.

of course the jefferson memorial was provoked. they were showing the simple **** you can get arrested for. dancing.

and his arm isnt broken. he was showing how they dont give a ****.

and wrong again, i have a job, i dont sell amway, i dont sell vacuums.

and btw, they both arent useless, as amway is nutrition. proper nutrition helps prolong your life. useless? i dont think so. just supporting their product.

vacuums? talkin about the kirby? the best vacuum in the world?

able to get, and keep all the contaminates out of your carpet, thus allowing you to be a little healthier?

how is that useless?

and heres a little bit of adam kokesh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbOp_9VfR6o

and why were they dancing at the jefferson memorial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQcmlBV6mYQ&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1LUMJB5mz4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGxdB1bhL24&feature=related

am i so wrong for supporting freedom?

and am i so wrong to suggest that the cops spend their efforts worrying about the more important **** thats going on rather than dancing?

Last edited:
S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
There is a difference in supporting freedom and just plain ol stupidity. You are confused, yours is the later. The cops were there to do their job at the memorial. Whether it be stopping someone from getting mugged or raped or shot or stabbed or someone creating a public disturbance. Just because this or any other memorial or park or anywhere else is supported by taxpayer dollars, (mine and other hard working Americans, probably not the idiots making the video) It does not give anyone the right to do as they please at these locations. They were obviously breaking some law or they never would have been warned several times and then arrested. I am all for questioning things but that is not the way. Neither is what you are doing.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
There is a difference in supporting freedom and just plain ol stupidity. You are confused, yours is the later. The cops were there to do their job at the memorial. Whether it be stopping someone from getting mugged or raped or shot or stabbed or someone creating a public disturbance. Just because this or any other memorial or park or anywhere else is supported by taxpayer dollars, (mine and other hard working Americans, probably not the idiots making the video) It does not give anyone the right to do as they please at these locations. They were obviously breaking some law or they never would have been warned several times and then arrested. I am all for questioning things but that is not the way. Neither is what you are doing.

didnt seem like the public was being very disturbed... i sure they were entertained. and wondering why its so illegal to be dancing anywhere.

and the cops ended up closing the site anyways. after the fact.

they didnt have to.

these dumb laws are only to collect revenue.

in my many conversations, with some officer friends, they tell me themselves, that their superiors want them to do what they can to collect revenue.

its all part of a system.

the very same system that called for a search and seizure of arms during the katrina aftermath. illegally. people who rightfully had firearms had their firearms confiscated. i was talked to like i was a dumb piece of **** for bringing that up, cause they thought it was a lie, and i provided them with media coverage as proof on that statement, and they further hated me for that too.

so, you pretty much call me dumb for posting a youtube video, slowly getting into the fact that cops will write you a ticket and or arrest you for dumb **** for the soul purpose of collecting revenue?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
and funny that you mention taxpayer dollars...

our taxes go toward the officers pay checks, and they still write tickets and arrest you for dumb stuff to collect revenue?

im pretty sure we pay them to protect and serve.

not to pretend to care, and harass people.

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
If there is a law against it then it is illegal and you could be fined or arrested for it. It is not that they are out generating revenue, they are doing their job. If they weren't doing their job, you would be the first one crying about that and then posting a video about how the cops let these dancing fools go. Bottom line is, if you don't like the law, get it changed the right way. What you are doing serves absolutely no purpose.

But hey I am done with this thread and you, because if there is one thing I have learned in my life. You can't fix stupid. Not even with duct tape.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
If there is a law against it then it is illegal and you could be fined or arrested for it. It is not that they are out generating revenue, they are doing their job. If they weren't doing their job, you would be the first one crying about that and then posting a video about how the cops let these dancing fools go. Bottom line is, if you don't like the law, get it changed the right way. What you are doing serves absolutely no purpose.

But hey I am done with this thread and you, because if there is one thing I have learned in my life. You can't fix stupid. Not even with duct tape.

and when you say stuff like you just did, makes you sound stupid. dont insult me just because i know a little bit more about the system than you do.

i have friends that are officers. they tell me stuff. i have friends that are in the military. they tell me stuff.

they most certainly are coming up with more random **** to write you a ticket for. just to collect revenue.

here's an analogy... pretend you are one of the people in charge of running the country...

if you're trillions of dollars in debt, and you realize that printing up more money is doing the exact opposite of getting you out of debt, who would you turn to? how would you go into trying to fix the problem at hand? as you are one of the people running this country, you know that you dont like to take responsibility for your own actions, and you know that your reckless spending puts your country in debt, and you are concious of, and willingly come up with ways to pass that debt down to the american people....

how would you go about making the american people fix that problem?

you've already got an increase in taxes, insurance, mortgage rates, apartment rental rates, gas tax, etc...

but you're still in debt. do you want a little extra help? hey, you should make up more random laws and tell the cops to write more stupid tickets for more stupid ****. itll collect revenue. but you know, your greed is most likely going to take over, and you're going to be tempted to put that collected money in your pocket. go ahead and do it. you have the power to do so.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
and skidoorulez, im not trying to insult your intelligence at all.

you see, you grew up, and durring your greatest years of learning, were in the times of the greatest economic boom in american history.

the 70's, 80's and 90's. and barely hanging on after the millennium.

most likely, those years were worry free for you. the concerns of today werent present in your time.

therefore, it might be difficult for you to see things as i see them, and many people my age see them.

as time goes on, we reach a different level of consciousness. realizing new things, and noticing whats going on.

and as time goes on, the intervals in which we reach that different level of consciousness, increases by 20x.

usually because of some sort of major global event. whether it be a natural disaster, or some political/economical event. which even in the bible, many of the big world events were because of politics.

in other words, we're getting smarter. our minds are evolving.

that being said, as we get smarter, the people running the world are going to want to continue to have that power, so they're doing what they can to dumb us down, and/or censor or even suppress our progression.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO

hahaha your not the first to say that! I am laughing so G0d D@mn hard at that last post! phahaha you heard SRM hes reached a different level of conciousness. Hes in his own little world now :face-icon-small-sho

Seriously, I never realized he was the next dalai lama

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
But seriously, out of all the things wrong with the gov't whatever SRM is rambling on about is completely false. The biggest problem I have with the Gov't is all the red tape to get anything accomplished! They try to idiot proof everything and quite frankly it ruins Darwinian evolutionary progress :[

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
But seriously, out of all the things wrong with the gov't whatever SRM is rambling on about is completely false. The biggest problem I have with the Gov't is all the red tape to get anything accomplished! They try to idiot proof everything and quite frankly it ruins Darwinian evolutionary progress :[

then give your analogy smart one....

lets hear your logic behind your thoughts.

if you're going to call my statements completely false, be ready to prove it.

so here's your chance to prove it.

ready????

GO!!! ...........................................

T
Dec 25, 2007
SRM.

Shut it.

You have never been in a place of authority or you would understand. And here I sit doing everything in my power to make sure you never do.

When you grow up, which is likely never, and learn to not retort on every stinking thing that someone says, you will being to show some maturity. Some. You think you have fact, but according to yourself only. As you were not there in an objective fashion, and thus you CANNOT have fact.

Remember how you said you didn't need to go to college? This entire debate is why you need to. It would provide you with a safe environment where you would be wrong. Very wrong. It would be good for you to learn to deal with it. You certainly are showing here you haven't figured it out on your own.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
SRM.

Shut it.

You have never been in a place of authority or you would understand. And here I sit doing everything in my power to make sure you never do.

When you grow up, which is likely never, and learn to not retort on every stinking thing that someone says, you will being to show some maturity. Some. You think you have fact, but according to yourself only. As you were not there in an objective fashion, and thus you CANNOT have fact.

Remember how you said you didn't need to go to college? This entire debate is why you need to. It would provide you with a safe environment where you would be wrong. Very wrong. It would be good for you to learn to deal with it. You certainly are showing here you haven't figured it out on your own.

as I have said I find all this entertaining. I don't need to be in a place of authority to understand. are you talking literally? Like... as far as the cops and such? so I have some officer friends. they definitely open their mouths and spill a few beans here and there. You don't even have to be friends with a cop and he'll tell u the same stuff. just have a conversation with him for an hr. intelligently. he'll open up trust me. all I'm doing here is sharing my knowledge. and when someone comes here, and accuses me of making false statements I'm going to speak about it. Especially when he pipes in unintelligently. I have every right to, as everyone else on here is doing the exact same thing as I am: replying.

I find it funny how the older people on here seem to be less grown up ( not all ) about everything.

and no I don't need college to be successful im definitely on the right track. and no I don't need to work for a company that has a strict management system to be successful and I'm right on track. I am in the same business that Donald trump and warren buffet are into, and it happens to be generating over $100 million in revenue all over the globe. And it's brand new. people are telling me to get a "real job"? what, you mean one with financial uncertainty? I'm in a recession proof business so I'm going to stay right where I'm at, as big things are happening.

my generation has gotten the short end of the stick and I'm actually doing something about it. I've been through some tough ****. I've been homeless. I've experienced things your normal 23 yr old man would never experience. I have the right to speak about what I know.

all that's heppening here is a little bit of dialogue. some may be a little more intelligent than others.

so sir, calm down and relax, as it is the holidays.

and sir, you are a basic member, I'm a premium member. do not tell me to shut it. ;)

T
Dec 25, 2007
Dude. Wow.

Not that much older than you. I have seen quite a bit as well. I even hold lives in my hands on a regular basis. But, I am readily willing to admit there are times I am wrong. Because EXPERIENCE DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN EXPERT. That serves me well. It contributes to learning. Try it. Admit you are wrong. Because you are never always right. That was my earlier point.

Why a basic member? Oh, perhaps I choose to spend my extra money on other endeavors. Like, you know, charities, etc. I find that spending an annual $15 on a Thanksgiving meal for 5-6 people in my area makes a better contribution to my surroundings. My money, my choice. Don't hate unless you know the reason behind an action...sounds like an earlier point again.

And be careful when you say recession-proof. Nothing is. Not even the world of healthcare that I frequent. Ask the nurses that were just laid off where I was working. The ones who used to buy vacations. Be grateful for what you have. A few days down the line and it might not be there anymore.

Finally, perhaps take some tough love from the 'older' folks on here as a chance to makes some changes to make you a bit more likable. Part of that 'learning' I mentioned earlier. It has worked for many younger members on here.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Dude. Wow.

Not that much older than you. I have seen quite a bit as well. I even hold lives in my hands on a regular basis. But, I am readily willing to admit there are times I am wrong. Because EXPERIENCE DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN EXPERT. That serves me well. It contributes to learning. Try it. Admit you are wrong. Because you are never always right. That was my earlier point.

Why a basic member? Oh, perhaps I choose to spend my extra money on other endeavors. Like, you know, charities, etc. I find that spending an annual $15 on a Thanksgiving meal for 5-6 people in my area makes a better contribution to my surroundings. My money, my choice. Don't hate unless you know the reason behind an action...sounds like an earlier point again.

And be careful when you say recession-proof. Nothing is. Not even the world of healthcare that I frequent. Ask the nurses that were just laid off where I was working. The ones who used to buy vacations. Be grateful for what you have. A few days down the line and it might not be there anymore.

Finally, perhaps take some tough love from the 'older' folks on here as a chance to makes some changes to make you a bit more likable. Part of that 'learning' I mentioned earlier. It has worked for many younger members on here.

if I am wrong I admit I am wrong. if I don't know something, I ask questions.

and that's good that you do good things for people. my dentist incorporated the big brother big sister program wih WorldVentures and we help out entire villages and entire orphanages as part of our DreamTrip. also known as DreamMissions, or the Manifest Foundation. we adopt young toddlers that have nothing and build bottle schools and give them sanitary dishes to eat with and donate hundreds of lbs of clothes.

and the company I work with is exploding for the same exact reason that Comcast is. I'll give you a chance to try to figure out why. and in this economy we're increasing while most are doing the exact opposite. there's a good number of recession proof companies. comcast is one of them as well.

an i understand tough love. I received it my whole life. I obsorb the knowledge from older folks as I know they have been places. those older folks are in person.

when there's older folks on here that suggest my experiences are invalid and suggest that I don't know what I'm talking about, they're wrong. growing up I have learned to not talk about **** if I don't know what I'm talking about. it just puts you in a bad spot. especially if someone calls you out and proves you wrong. that hasn't happened to me on here. why? because when I talk about something, I know what I'm talking about. if I don't know something I ask. you can find that exact statement to be true of you do extra reading.

On here, like I have said before, no one has tried to share their knowledge. their replies are full of insults and mockings and childish remarks. no attempts at trying to put more knowledge in my mind. they just assume I don't know what I am talking about.

I appreciate a respectful conversation. as does anyone else. there's a difference between acting like a child because they assume something, and actually giving helpful information. Now I typed this on my iPhone and I hate doing so, so if it's chopped up I'm sorry. I'm multitasking.

T
Dec 25, 2007
Alright. Last post and I have to go do some other things with my evening.

I have read quite a bit of what you have written on this site. Enough that there are certainly points where I find you can be put into a position construed as not 'right' and thus 'wrong' as those seem to be the black and white places you need to place everything into.

Much of what you have posted, whether regarding politics, business, or basic ideas are nothing more than concepts that you find to best fit your world view. These are not 'right' per say, but rather what you find best answers your own questions about how the world works. Thus, anyone spending their time to 'prove you wrong' will be sharing their version. In that light, neither is necessarily right. These are not topics that can be 'proven.'

The difference is the presentation. You, at 23, and myself at a few years past that, have no right to treat those older or more experienced than ourselves with less respect. When you do not have the same number of stripes, you simply shut your mouth and prove with your actions that you have earned your place. And when you have made your case, then you quietly go on living and enjoying the success you have.

You claim everyone makes fun of you and posts childish replies. Perhaps yes. But it takes a better man to both notice this and walk away from it. What they are waiting for is you to do this. Walk away. This doesn't make either party right or wrong. It simply allows the nonsensical cycle to stop.

So, I am walking away from this or any other 'fight for right' in this section. No more posting about this. Can you do the same? If you can, the level of respect you will earn on this site will greatly increase. I want you to have more respect, from others for yourself and toward those on this site. Be the man here. I know you will.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Alright. Last post and I have to go do some other things with my evening.

I have read quite a bit of what you have written on this site. Enough that there are certainly points where I find you can be put into a position construed as not 'right' and thus 'wrong' as those seem to be the black and white places you need to place everything into.

Much of what you have posted, whether regarding politics, business, or basic ideas are nothing more than concepts that you find to best fit your world view. These are not 'right' per say, but rather what you find best answers your own questions about how the world works. Thus, anyone spending their time to 'prove you wrong' will be sharing their version. In that light, neither is necessarily right. These are not topics that can be 'proven.'

The difference is the presentation. You, at 23, and myself at a few years past that, have no right to treat those older or more experienced than ourselves with less respect. When you do not have the same number of stripes, you simply shut your mouth and prove with your actions that you have earned your place. And when you have made your case, then you quietly go on living and enjoying the success you have.

You claim everyone makes fun of you and posts childish replies. Perhaps yes. But it takes a better man to both notice this and walk away from it. What they are waiting for is you to do this. Walk away. This doesn't make either party right or wrong. It simply allows the nonsensical cycle to stop.

So, I am walking away from this or any other 'fight for right' in this section. No more posting about this. Can you do the same? If you can, the level of respect you will earn on this site will greatly increase. I want you to have more respect, from others for yourself and toward those on this site. Be the man here. I know you will.

very true, as everyone tries to create the world according to their own world view. yes, my analogy is what makes sense to me. true.

but when it comes to chemtrails, its proven, now they even talk about it like its nothing when at first, they denied it.

The ron paul censorship, true, as some news stations talk about it, and ron paul speaks about. when you see the immediate debate results, and the immediate poll results and how they say one thing, then other news stations say another, you know that something funny is at play.

the cops writing tickets for whatever to collect revenue, very true, my cop friends talk about it. they have to. if they dont write enough tickets, they dont keep their job.

and i agree with the respect your elders part. as thats what you learn as a kid.

**i just highly disagree with the elders that show immediate disrespect**. thats what happened right off the bat. all because of an assumption. so thats how everything started. theres a few, so with them wanting to receive respect from me, its not going to happen. until they stop showing disrespect. on this thread, i was respectful to the people being respectful to me.

im very aware of the fact that fouled plug is a very poor representation of what snowest is. ive been on this site since it was free, so i know fouled plug means nothing. im just simply sharing my thoughts, and people who disagree, HIGHLY disagree. :)

**for some reason, i guess i just get off by playing the very same game with these jokesters as they play, just with an intelligent analytical spin on everything. testing my knowledge, and seeing if others can share the same. ill just say, theres just a FEW that are incapable of doing so. its apparent that they try, they just fail. they're putting in just as much effort as i am...

and i know i make at least a LITTLE sense when MODS rate me at thumbs up on some of my REDICULOUS statements... :face-icon-small-sho

but yes. i will stop responding to these jokesters. its gonna be boring though until we get some good snow.... :pray:

until then.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kfDCa9G5k&sns=fb

Premium Features