• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Composit track review

H
Apr 6, 2023
Minnesota
Looking into ordering a Composit m66 or m67 for a build this year.. anyone with an honest review or opinion on these? what expectations am I to have with either of these? Any knowledge is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

SKIDOO EXPERT

Jan 17, 2023
Idaho
Looking into ordering a Composit m66 or m67 for a build this year.. anyone with an honest review or opinion on these? what expectations am I to have with either of these? Any knowledge is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ran the Composit M770 3” a couple seasons ago on my 2021 Gen4 Turbo. I liked the track quite a bit for the snow conditions and SWE I rode. Lots of traction and held up really well. I also ran the M66 on a 146” Gen5. I found the M66 did not offer the best traction in spring or dense snow. It wanted to burnout and fold lugs. I would try the M67 since it appears to have a lug better lug pattern with stiffer lugs and sawtooth.

Again, depends on where you are riding, time of year, snow conditions, and what you are looking to achieve.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
I replaced my stock Polaris 850 track with an M67 a couple years ago. The cost was half the price of OEM and the performance and durability have been excellent. I was worried about the extra 8 lbs. but I don't feel I lost any track speed, we run side by side runs with a benchmark 800 all year long and we didn't notice any speed loss. The break in was a little odd, the first 60 miles or so the track wanted to climb the front drivers everytime you hit the brake, I had to run it extremely tight for a while until the flexibility improved. I presently have 3,200 miles on it and it looks like new, not one missing lug or crack, I know I would have worn out another OEM track by now.

E

Eatstone

Jan 23, 2021
East Kootenay
I replaced my stock Polaris 850 track with an M67 a couple years ago. The cost was half the price of OEM and the performance and durability have been excellent. I was worried about the extra 8 lbs. but I don't feel I lost any track speed, we run side by side runs with a benchmark 800 all year long and we didn't notice any speed loss. The break in was a little odd, the first 60 miles or so the track wanted to climb the front drivers everytime you hit the brake, I had to run it extremely tight for a while until the flexibility improved. I presently have 3,200 miles on it and it looks like new, not one missing lug or crack, I know I would have worn out another OEM track by now.
What type of snow do you ride in? I’m considering the m67 as I’m not sure I want the 3” m770.

Premium Features