• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Complete Arctic Cat Primary Clutch with MTX weights and springs

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
SOLD: Price Reduced: Complete Arctic Cat Primary Clutch with MTX weights and springs

SOLD: This primary clutch is totally dialed in and ready to be bolted on to your sled. It's was the stock primary on my super low mile 09 M8 and has been balanced by SLP and the spider has been slightly machined to accommodate their MTX weights. In fact a SLP primary spring, Green/yellow and adjustable MTX weights are included and installed in the clutch as well.
Since the clutch had the spider machined, I decided to buy another primary to try the MDS weights. I swapped the primary clutches back and forth and eventually decided I liked the MDS weights slightly better after I got them dialed in and this primary has sat in the cabinet in my enclosed trailer for a couple years.

Unfortunately, this primary will NOT fit 2010 and newer Cat 800 motors (the threads are different).

This is one dandy of a primary. It's completely loaded and ready to install.

$325 plus shipping.

DSC02634.jpg DSC02633.jpg DSC02632.jpg

Last edited:

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I'm sorry to say this primary will not fit 2010 and newer 800's. It will only fit the 2007 to 2009 models (I am told). The newer models have metric threads. I would have sold it several times if it had.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I really don't care to sell the weights alone. Either it sells as is, or I just may keep it? The clutch is dialed in perfectly for my M8 as it sits. It is a spare for me but, I'm hoping maybe someone needs one all set up and ready to bolt on?

Premium Features