• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Christmas Traditions

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Christmas is coming up fast this year (must be the lack of snow!).

Anyways, every family does their own thing on Christmas. Some open gifts in the morning others afternoon. And then there's us who open them on Christmas Eve. Then I know some people that don't give gifts because it takes away meaning of Christ's birth. Like I said Tradition. What's some of yours?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Like I said Tradition. What's some of yours?

Try to arrange schedule so we can celebrate with her family as well as mine.
While each of those must schedule to accomodate the schedule of 3 children's inlaws. While they in turn must schedule to .........................

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
While each of those must schedule to accomodate the schedule of 3 children's inlaws. While they in turn must schedule to .........................

Usually we're back in Minnesota with family too

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
My sons birthday is Christmas Eve so it's usually a light dinner then cake and ice cream. Due to family schedules, we had the full Christmas dinner and then cake and ice creme tonight. I think it was too much. I'm stuffed.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

That was a stupid post.
Soon we will no longer have the problem of scheduling where for Christmas Eve & where for Christmas Day.

Cherish not only Christmas, but also everyone you have to share it with.

Merry Christmas my Snowest friends!:present:

Premium Features