• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Check eng light

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
I had my det sensor go off once. I shut the sled off started back up after pulling the plugs everything looked fine they weren't gray or no aluminum on them. I have the PIDD gauge and when I run the diagnostic no faults come up. My check engine light in the upper left hand corner is still on Even though it's showing no faults. How do I clear that check engine light? 2017 axys 800.

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
and yes it has a turbo on it running 7 lb and put the wrong jug in first jug was 2 and 1/2 Ave 93 non-f mixed The second jug was obviously my generator fuel which is just 93 non-f my mistake. Just want to know how to clear the check engine light. Thanks fellasIMG_20200219_063705.jpg

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I had my det sensor go off once. I shut the sled off started back up after pulling the plugs everything looked fine they weren't gray or no aluminum on them. I have the PIDD gauge and when I run the diagnostic no faults come up. My check engine light in the upper left hand corner is still on Even though it's showing no faults. How do I clear that check engine light? 2017 axys 800.

Scroll through the pidd menu.

Premium Features