• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Brian Head Area

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Has anyone been riding in Southern Utah? Are there lots of places to ride? Snowtel is saying 22 inches at Brian Head and the resort is claiming 34" snow base.

I have never ventured south to ride! :face-icon-small-win

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
If your going to drive 4-6 hrs I would go to Colorado myself. Grand Mesa just east of Grand Junction would be a great place to ride right now, 4hr drive. They have snow enough to get off the trail and ride. 3ft plus with another big storm coming on thanksgiving day. Utah may get hit but we still wont be riding off trail by then. Check it out, its easy access and they have a great trial system.

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
If your going to drive 4-6 hrs I would go to Colorado myself. Grand Mesa just east of Grand Junction would be a great place to ride right now, 4hr drive. They have snow enough to get off the trail and ride. 3ft plus with another big storm coming on thanksgiving day. Utah may get hit but we still wont be riding off trail by then. Check it out, its easy access and they have a great trial system.

You have ridden this area before obviously?

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
I have ridden several areas in Western Colorado, go check out the fresh snow thread in the Colorado forum, most of those picts where taken on the mesa itself and surrounding areas....they have great snow right now.....how can I get out of family stuff next week...

Last edited:
A
Nov 10, 2015
Northern Utah
Logan canyon summit right now

lgusmt.latest.jpg

goforbroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Highland, UT
Snow looks great down there right now. Looks like a big storm for Thanksgiving is brewing. Post about your ride, if el nino pattern holds, I might have to head there or wolf creek pass this winter. Although down by Richfield is showing 29" Anyone ride down there?

Premium Features