• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BOOSTED YAMAHA NYTRO 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
C
Nov 2, 2010
SOLD

SUPERCHARGED YAMAHA 2009 NYTRO MTX $7500/obo

MPI (MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE INCORPORATED)
SUPERCHARGER
FUEL PUMP SYSTEM
EXHAUST
GEMS FUEL CONTROLLER
PRO LOGGER MONITORING SYSTEM
COLD AIR INTAKE

SKINZ SEAT COVER
SKINZ FLOAT PLATE
FOX FLOAT SHOCKS FRONT
SPARE BELT
GAS RACK & CAN
BETTER BOARDS
HAND GUARDS
BAR RISER
PANNEL & HOOD VENTS
153" TRACK X 2.25
BRIGHT RED NEON PAINT
NEW SLIDES
GOOD CARBIDES

SOLD

supercharge 004.jpg supercharge 011.jpg supercharge 009.jpg supercharge 006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C
Nov 2, 2010
nytro

11 lbs boost 50/50 race /pump fuel mix. located in wisconsin . ridden mostly in idaho 6000 to 9000 ft. 11 lbs boost makes 240 hp. 1400 miles 500 super charged. rips past friends xp. :boxing: has mpi fuel system .wouldnt need to mix race gas just did it for insurance.

C
Nov 2, 2010
nytro

to run in michigan you need to lower boost to 7 lbs which gives you 70 hp thats a total of 200 hp. and just add weight to the end of the primary weights to keep rpm where they need to be. to lower boost all you need to do is change pulleys. i have pulleys and weights to do this . it takes me about 45 minutes to change over to our altitude. i ride this sled in wi and mi.awsum power.

W

wyonytro

Oct 10, 2010
wow sure wish this was closer thats a heck of a deal, come to wyoming often? :face-icon-small-hap

C
Nov 2, 2010
nytro

its a good deal because its summer and i could use the cash to put twards new project . not going to wyoming soon . but could get it shipped to you .:plane:

E
Jul 24, 2009
Holland, Mich.
How loud is it compared to stock? Is it trail ride able? How is it on fuel when trail riding?
I ride mostly in the U.P on 2 tracks and so on, but go west a couple times as well. I really want a boosted sled, but I am not a mechanic at all, is something like this OK for someone who is not mechanically inclined? I know some people who are pretty good with Yamaha When it comes to service and repairs. I see you have a fuel can on the sled, how much does the can hold? Sorry for so many questions, I just want to make sure I know what I'm getting into, I'm coming off an 09 summit e-tec 600 / 146" that I really liked for riding in Mi as well as out west.

C
Nov 2, 2010
nytro

the mpi exhaust system has a really low growel but i think it might still be considered to loud for trail use . i used mpi exhaust on u.p. trails . i have original exhaust for it . easy to change . stock exhaust works fine with supercharger . sled is verry trail rideable . superchargers have instant throttle response and whith the prologger it is simple to tune to your rideing area. just leave off gas so skis come down for corners . i can get arround 80 miles on tank of fuel when trail riding . the gas can is only 1 1/2 gallons which i keep full of race fuel 110 . when i go to a gas station i mix the can of race fuel to a tank of gas . again race fuel is only good insurance . you can run 97 octane at 7 lbs of boost all day. its ok to ask questions its the only way to catch the boosted bug . mpi has everything about their superchargers on line . i have the numbers written down to punch in fuel programmer for our altitude and wherei ride in mountain altitude . prologger is just there to tell you that you are staying on your numbers. pretty simple .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features