• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blown off by Boondocker today!

1 NACHO AMUS

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
SALEM, OREGON
Ok I know that they are probobly swapped being the first day back to work after Christmas but holy cow! They don't even have time to take an order for parts. I talked with someone at 8:15 and 11:00 am and they said that they didn't have time to take my order and money. I never get on here to gripe but I was hoping someone might read this and give me an idea were I can order the parts I need. I have an 07' RG M8 kit that I would like to update to ADA and all the other stuff. Thanks

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I have a spare ADA kit I can sell you for pretty cheap once I get back to UT if you need it .... Let me know if you're still looking for one after this friday.

S
Dec 20, 2007
Ok I know that they are probobly swapped being the first day back to work after Christmas but holy cow! They don't even have time to take an order for parts. I talked with someone at 8:15 and 11:00 am and they said that they didn't have time to take my order and money. I never get on here to gripe but I was hoping someone might read this and give me an idea were I can order the parts I need. I have an 07' RG M8 kit that I would like to update to ADA and all the other stuff. Thanks

Thats wierd? I called this morning at 9 and talked to Jared Sessions for 30 minutes about my pro kit and some tunning ideas, then had him transfer me over to parts and ordered a orange team primary spring. Didnt seem to be a problem for them at all. No waiting no Bs just great service and a willing tech to help me out with my concerns. On the other hand ive had a hell of a time getting hold of Justin at Code Red and i wouldnt call Cuttler if i was on fire and wanted him to piss on me to put it out! Strange how it works in the sled industry.

J

Jammmin

Dec 3, 2007
Puyallup
Thats wierd? I called this morning at 9 and talked to Jared Sessions for 30 minutes about my pro kit and some tunning ideas, then had him transfer me over to parts and ordered a orange team primary spring. Didnt seem to be a problem for them at all. No waiting no Bs just great service and a willing tech to help me out with my concerns. On the other hand ive had a hell of a time getting hold of Justin at Code Red and i wouldnt call Cuttler if i was on fire and wanted him to piss on me to put it out! Strange how it works in the sled industry.

-
I see you ride a Polaris

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
It is funny how a guy has an issue with Boondocker but it turns into pissing on someone else. If I was on fire I hope everyone would piss on me.

428PONY... If you were on fire, I would piss on you. That's just the kind of guy I am! Always looking out for a fellow sledder ya know!

matt159

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Southwest Iowa

I have had problems getting through to them in years past, but I have to admit it's been easier this year to talk with the guys at BD. I also got right through this morning & had a 10 minute talk with Sam about tuning with my new upgrades for this year.

E
Nov 26, 2007
oregon
Mr Nat-cho

I've had great luck calling BD this year for help, and am impressed with the level of service I have received from them. That said, Kevin @ MM is the man you should always call first for any parts whatsoever now that you have come to your senses and ride Cats.

Oh, and your loaner parts are in my garage. Remind me to show you where a little bead of silicone will save you $260.00 down the road....

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
428, I'd piss on ya if you were on fire and needed some pissin.......then I'd call Cutler to see how he wronged a Polaris rider to the point of non-pissing comments. lol I'd piss on the Polaris just for the hell of it. lol

Premium Features