• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Black Hills Forum Ride??

P
It sounds like I will be out in the hills Fri. Sat. and part of Sun. riding.
My question is, would anyone be interested in having some sort of forum ride/ get together in the hills this weekend, maybe meet up at trailshead on friday or saturday for anyone interested, again its just the wheels slowly turning in this jug of mine, but if someones interested it would be fun to put some faces to the names on here! maybe a cold one or two as well!:beer;

V
Nov 14, 2001
Huron, SD
I will be there but will be riding up north with about a group of ten. If you find some people that would be out there and willing I would see if I can arrange to make it to trailshead or buckhorn to meet up with whomever would be around.

H
Dec 1, 2007
Forum Ride.

Hey fellas I used to live in Spearfish. But now live in Grand Junction. You guys should really look into coming to the forum ride here in CO next season. It was awesome this year. Well planned out, good food and a pretty good raffle. Sounds like it will be held in Crested Butte again next year. You boys wouldn't believe the riding just 5 or 10 minutes from the lot. One of the biggest climbs I have ever been on. You should check it out, lots of great people also. Just a suggestion.

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
Will be up there on saturday probably.. have some family coming from east river to ride.. look for the red apex with boost.. :D... and say Hi

V
Nov 14, 2001
Huron, SD
Might have to go find a hill, I wanna see where I run with a boosted apex. Yes I know I won't win just wanna see never been around one much. Who else is going to be around to meet up with? Ill be the only one out there with orange a-arms and hood.

Premium Features