• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best/Lightest Carbon Fiber helmet

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK

JUDGED

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2015
www.judgedgear.com
Do you have any idea what the weight is when the helmet is fully loaded with visor, screws, and pads in size Medium or any size for that matter? I am in the market for another helmet for my fiancé and would be interested in trying one out.

Matters what size, but large is 1150g +/- with everything and thick cheek pads.

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
Sweet. Thanks for the info. She wears a Medium so I'll look at your site tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stovebolt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Tetons
www.bustedcompass.com
Just 1 Mister

Really enjoying my Just 1 all-carbon helmet (with Dragon goggles.) Best setup I've ever had. Replaced a well worn O'Neal 905 Threat which served me well for moto and snow, but it was clapped out.

O'Neal and Arai fit me in mediums, so does the Just 1. Just 1 is made in Italy, but I wear mine in the United States. Mostly in Idaho, Montana and Wyoming...

Breath box made for this helmet sucks. (Arctic Cat is selling them in their snow catalog, and it comes with one. But I got mine moto last summer, no breath box, so I've been shopping for one.) Anyway, I found one that fits with new holes punched in it for $2.50 plus tax in Island Park a few weeks ago, and it works like a dream. Good luck and good hunting...

All the best,

Stovey

Premium Features