• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Being banned for not agreeing with Christopher?

R
Mar 15, 2023
Wyoming
what the crap are you talking about???????
Don't really give a **** honestly, just wanted to point that out to other people the kind of person you are, trying to make me look like a bad person when you went as far as banning me for having a different opinion than you butt buddy on here, then when I questioned it and told you that you were in the wrong, you IP banned me. So yeah, stop doing that to people, I'm sure I'm not the first one.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
This is good drama. Exciting.keep up the good work!

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Don't really give a **** honestly, just wanted to point that out to other people the kind of person you are, trying to make me look like a bad person when you went as far as banning me for having a different opinion than you butt buddy on here, then when I questioned it and told you that you were in the wrong, you IP banned me. So yeah, stop doing that to people, I'm sure I'm not the first one.
Dude
If you were BANNED
You wouldn't be here posting right now.
But lo and behold.
Here you are posting away just like someone who ISN'T BANNED.;)

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hey now! We have much more childish things to argue about on here then how you got banned or why you got banned😂😂😂 he just banned you to add to the drama

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Learn something about software buddy, the ban is an IP ban, change of IP address lets me get back into the banned account that I otherwise can not get back into without changing my IP due to an IP Ban.
You should buy a membership and check the members only lounge. Christopher is dragging your name through the mud as we speak. It will only cost $29.99 lifetime membership to see the thread. Haha

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
You should buy a membership and check the members only lounge. Christopher is dragging your name through the mud as we speak. It will only cost $29.99 lifetime membership to see the thread. Haha
Now that would be TOO FREAKING FUNNY!!!!!!

Premium Features