• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Being banned for not agreeing with Christopher?

R
Mar 15, 2023
Wyoming
Just wanted to point out Christopher keeps banning me and removing any of my comments like a good ole democrat! I'm sure this one will be deleted before anyone sees it, anyway, started with me not agreeing with Christophers butt buddy so note to yourself, don't disagree with his agenda or you will be banned and IP banned, pretty easy to get around an IP ban though. JUST AN FYI

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just wanted to point out Christopher keeps banning me and removing any of my comments like a good ole democrat! I'm sure this one will be deleted before anyone sees it, anyway, started with me not agreeing with Christophers butt buddy so note to yourself, don't disagree with his agenda or you will be banned and IP banned, pretty easy to get around an IP ban though. JUST AN FYI
what the crap are you talking about???????

Over budget

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 13, 2019
Centerville utah
Just wanted to point out Christopher keeps banning me and removing any of my comments like a good ole democrat! I'm sure this one will be deleted before anyone sees it, anyway, started with me not agreeing with Christophers butt buddy so note to yourself, don't disagree with his agenda or you will be banned and IP banned, pretty easy to get around an IP ban though. JUST a FYI
Ha ha nice try. You are full of sheet

Premium Features