• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat Mountain Cat PSI 1010 Custom Mod Sled 159"

J
Jan 5, 2010
FOR SALE:

Custom PSI 1010 mod sled built from the ground up based off a Mountain Cat Chassis. This has about every custom part that is possible and about the only stock parts are the bulkhead, and bottom end. The sled is currently set up in the ballpark range for Cooke City, MT. I rode it in Cooke City last year and got around good, but it still needs some fine tuning to really get the power out of this machine. This sled is sold As Is and currently located near Fargo, ND. I do make trips out to Cooke City, MT so could bring this sled along out to meet the buyer.

The engine is a 800 bottom end with a PSI 1010 big bore kit with bored out carbs. The heads are shaved, but this does run on pump gas. The sled starts right up, but can be hard to pull over if left out in the extreme cold. Twin PSI pipes really give this sled a nice sound. There are ACT shocks up front and an M10 151" in suspension in the back. Large wheels were used to fit a 159" x 2" track on this sled. Lightweight smoke hood and Polished VanAmburg tunnel really give this custom sled a mean look. To keep track of EGT and RPM's there is an Avenger III guage on the handlebars. There is over $12,000 in aftermarket parts used on this sled not to mention the labor put into building this machine up. I have had the sled inspected by the ND Highway Patrol and a VIN assigned, but no title since it was never registered in ND. There should not be any problems getting this registered/licensed by providing the VIN and bill of sale, however check with your DMV before bidding on the item.

Overall the sled is in mint condition with probably less than 150 miles on motor/chassis it since it was built. The only thing wrong is there are streaks on the hood from when I cleaned it. There was oil on the underside and the degreaser that I used to clean it discolored the plastic where it touched. So in some of the pictures you can see where there appears to be runs and that's from that degreaser. The hood could easily be painted and that would take care of that problem, but the clear hood is cool even though it has those streaks. Also the Boss seat is a little faded, but I think fabric paint could be used to bring the color back.

$3,500/ OBO

Feel free to ask questions.

6 Videos of the sleds are on the Ebay auction page. Videos: 360 look at the sled, videos of it climbing, and running.

Currently listed on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...490731505&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

Below is a list of the custom parts used on this snowmobile and approximate cost.
M-10 W2 MASTER 151" - $1899
RPAK-AVENGER-III - $499
151" VanAmberg Tunnel - $1537.95
Smoke Hood - $395
V-Force 3 Reed Valve Set - $258
ZR1010 Big Bore Kit - $1795
ZR1010 Big Bore Pipes - $695
159" x 2.0" Track - $720
Boss Seat - $579
CPC Chrome Moly A-Arms - $375
Chassis, Engine Bottom End - $3000

Premium Features