• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat Boondocker - Nitrous Ready - $250

GottaBWest

Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2009
Selling my Boondocker box. I bought an M7 sled with SLP twins on it and a Boondocker that didn't work. So I bought this controller and used it on the sled for 2 very short rides, to try and tune the sled in. Once I did more reading, I decided I didn't want to tune it with the pipes manually, especially w/o EGTs (which I didn't have). So the box has been used twice. The nitrous stuff in the pictures was used - years ago. I don't know if the bottles stay good, I doubt it's pressurized anymore, plus I might not be able to ship it. You probably wouldn't re-use the lines either as those are easy to get your hands on.

Anyway, everything in the pictures (minus the bottle as I doubt i'll be able to ship that) can go together shipped to the lower 48 for $250. I am willing to adjust the price. I don't have a use for it anymore.

01 IMG_3665.jpg 02 IMG_3668.jpg 03 IMG_3676.jpg 04 IMG_3669.jpg 04 IMG_3670.jpg 05 IMG_3671.jpg 06 IMG_3675.jpg

Premium Features