• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apex MCX Question

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Was out riding on Sunday - came to a stop and went to restart and seemed like it was not getting enough fuel,it would run for a couple seconds then quit.It even got to the point it would just turn over.Buddy ( TruBlue )came over after a few minutes of tinkering and blew in the tank and away it went.Never missed a beat all day after that and to that day prior never ever had any issues at all of any sort.Its never let me down.
Any Idaes what that could of been,anyone experianced that before??'

Ryan,

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
Never experienced, never heard of!
Vacuum lock?
Something with stock fueldelivery anyway, did you hear the fuelpump?

T

TTE

Nov 26, 2007
Norway
Check for if the vent-line to the fuel/gas tank is kinked;)

Last edited:

Turblue

Lifetime Membership
Jun 11, 2004
Alberta
just to get a few things straight.... its TURBLUE not TRUBLUE and the other is I don't typical blow in other peoples tanks.....it was a last resort effort and I wasn't thinking clearly......lmao

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Blowjob it was not!!

Sorry Shawn i posted this thread late last night. Mispelled your "Handle".Yah all good sugestions - I went through my sled a bit last night - still could not find any good reason why that would happen. Vent line was not kinked - I looked at that.
Anyways keep the suggestions coming.
Are you sure you dont want to come te Revy this weekend - I may need your assistance.You can go to your scrap book festival next year??

Ryan,

Turblue

Lifetime Membership
Jun 11, 2004
Alberta
Sorry Shawn i posted this thread late last night. Mispelled your "Handle".Yah all good sugestions - I went through my sled a bit last night - still could not find any good reason why that would happen. Vent line was not kinked - I looked at that.
Anyways keep the suggestions coming.
Are you sure you dont want to come te Revy this weekend - I may need your assistance.You can go to your scrap book festival next year??

Ryan,

:eek:OMGLMAO ........Maybe if I show my wife this post she will feel sorry for me and let me go....buuuuutttttt probably not

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Forcast looks real Good!!

Hey do you want me to call and say i am the president of the scrap festival.I will tell her that due to unforseen circumstances the scrap rap will not go on.It has been totally canceled. We are rescheduling for April 24th,25.
Assure allthough - no worries any prior expense and/or arrangements will be reimbersed.C/O Hanlon Ag Services - Snowest Junkies.com.
Think that will work for yah.

Ryan,

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Hmm??

Hey what are you doing on your wifes puter?? I am telling. Hey I am ready to go - 300 PSI in the Nitrgen sack with 150 Nitrogen and 40 ish pounds of compressed air. Finally feels like a shock.
Are we loading Wed night?? for Revy.

Last edited:
Premium Features