• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone near Soldotna?

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
I am headed up there June 10-17th for a little king salmon fishing and halibut fishing, I have a few extra days to mess around, what else is there to see and do around there? I have a car rented. I would love to meet some of you guys from around there.

Last edited:
T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
I live in Soldotna. That should be a great time. Hope you have decent weather while you are here. That time of year usually is pretty good. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions. I don't get on here alot anymore. I am mostly found over in the backcountry with the same user name.

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
I am headed up there June 10-17th for a little king salmon fishing and halibut fishing, I have a few extra days to mess around, what else is there to see and do around there? I have a car rented. I would love to meet some of you guys from around there.

Where are you lodging at? I work at the University of ALaska Anchorage and we turn the Res Halls into a hotel like operation if you would like to save a lot of money? lol!!

check out www.anchorage.net for more ideas on what to do in Anchorage

or www.alaskatravel.com
www.alaska.com
for more general Alaska travel ideas.

Hope this helps.

let me know if you would like to stay at UAA.

BEWARE! You might just want to move here after coming for a visit! :D

Premium Features