• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone going to be In west yellowstone 22,23,& 24

K

KidWalleye

Dec 5, 2007
Glasgow, MT
Just wondering if anyone that knew the area would mind showing a couple of Flatlanders around one day. Its gunna be me and 4 buddies and i am the only one that has ever been to west. The 2 times ive been there the snow wasn’t very good or I just couldn’t find the good stuff.

any help would deffinatly be worth a couple :beer;

Gary

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Will be arriving on the morning of the 24 if all goes well on the drive. I also am what they call a flatlander but know a couple of places to go out there.
D

mountainsnopro

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Flagstaff AZ
I also am a flatlander, have been to mountains half a dozen times Rabbit Ears twice, West Yellowstone twice, and Laramie once. Heading back to West the morning of the 23rd thru the 27th. My favorite area that I've found to date is up past the "cabin" in the Carrot Basin. I ride a Crossfire and would sure like to meet up with some others that know where to go.

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Crazy Canadian Cat, I never remember you using me for traction!!!! I remember trying to ride double up a big hill that we didn't want the girl's to go down. I also remember last year following you to that great canyon that know one else had found, remember that place? Hopefully will get to meet a few knew snowesters out there. Sounds like town is real dead right now might have to see if we can crank it up a little!!!!!!:D:D:D
D

K

KidWalleye

Dec 5, 2007
Glasgow, MT
Strozzi's It Is then

We got five coming up and i know at least three of us will help you liven town up. C U AT STRZZI'S

Gary

E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.
Just wondering if anyone that knew the area would mind showing a couple of Flatlanders around one day. Its gunna be me and 4 buddies and i am the only one that has ever been to west. The 2 times ive been there the snow wasn’t very good or I just couldn’t find the good stuff.

any help would deffinatly be worth a couple :beer;

Gary

..I PM'd you.. Hook up with bigD. You WON'T be disappointed.:cool:

Premium Features